TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another mixed-car run

AstroDan

It's that time of the year again! The 1st run for our mixed group of cars is scheduled for the 24th of April. last year there were Corvettes, a couple Dodge Viper trucks and (3) Shelby's. We'll meet at the East side of Sears at the mall in Concord at 8-8:30 on the 24th. The current plan is to do the Stinson Beach/Sausilito run again. If interested (Dan, Brian :)) please post up.

Here's a couple shots from last time:

group04.jpg

DanBrianDans.jpg

Dans07SGT.jpg

scenery03.jpg

Dan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan,

I know you guys had a blast last year. I'm a go as long as our crazy weather holds for a dry run.happy%20feet.gif

Sounds good, Jim!!! I love it when there are plenty of Shelby's to counter the Vettes!

Yes on the weather. It should be fine...

Well, we won't be at Faboulous Fords and we are very interested, actually a few of are. We are headed to Dream Machines in Half Moon Bay that weekend and this should work into our schedule just fine. Looks beautiful and this is a great addition to our trip.

I believe I will have a total of three cars but I will confirm that....... :shift:

Aggie

Well, we won't be at Faboulous Fords and we are very interested, actually a few of are. We are headed to Dream Machines in Half Moon Bay that weekend and this should work into our schedule just fine. Looks beautiful and this is a great addition to our trip.

I believe I will have a total of three cars but I will confirm that....... :shift:

Aggie

Outstanding Aggie!

The more the merrier. (Especially a 725 ss!)

Dan

Outstanding Aggie!

The more the merrier. (Especially a 725 ss!)

Dan

Hahaha....... I will keep her under control (actually, I promised my husband he could drive :doh: ). This looks like blast and we look forward to meeting you guys. So far got two. The third one is up in the air. I'll keep ya posted.......

Aggie

Hahaha....... I will keep her under control (actually, I promised my husband he could drive :doh: ). This looks like blast and we look forward to meeting you guys. So far got two. The third one is up in the air. I'll keep ya posted.......

Aggie

HA! "Control is an illusion".

Great. So far, it looks like at least (5) Corvettes, at least (1) new SRT Challenger, a sweet Porsche and a couple Viper trucks plus whatever Shelby continguency we can field...(Maximize!) Your SS will be the Belle-of-the-ball, I think!

We do a run through the Bay Area, across the Richmond/San Rafael bridge, tool around Sausalito and the Stinson Beach area, have lunch and park for a nice photo-op. Once in a while there'll be "spirited" fun and a lot of nice people!

All are certainly welcome.

Dan

HA! "Control is an illusion".

Great. So far, it looks like at least (5) Corvettes, at least (1) new SRT Challenger, a sweet Porsche and a couple Viper trucks plus whatever Shelby continguency we can field...(Maximize!) Your SS will be the Belle-of-the-ball, I think!

We do a run through the Bay Area, across the Richmond/San Rafael bridge, tool around Sausalito and the Stinson Beach area, have lunch and park for a nice photo-op. Once in a while there'll be "spirited" fun and a lot of nice people!

All are certainly welcome.

Dan

Sweet......... Nice mix. The other car (KAM) is an 07 GT500 40th aniversary, super nice. The car that is up the air is a super nice Mustang GT. Some of the people in our group going to Deam Machines are going up on Sunday.

I posted this on the norcalsvtoa site as well. It looks like most of the active members are going to Knott's.

I've been keeping an eye on the weather. Clear and sunny......... :happy feet:

Sweet......... Nice mix. The other car (KAM) is an 07 GT500 40th aniversary, super nice. The car that is up the air is a super nice Mustang GT. Some of the people in our group going to Deam Machines are going up on Sunday.

I posted this on the norcalsvtoa site as well. It looks like most of the active members are going to Knott's.

I've been keeping an eye on the weather. Clear and sunny......... :happy feet:

Hey Aggie

I think my brother in law might be joining us for the cruise on Sat. (2008 Vett) :peelout:

Hey Aggie

I think my brother in law might be joining us for the cruise on Sat. (2008 Vett) :peelout:

Sweet....... Thanks Kevin. Looks like the list is growing and the weather is looking awesome. Can hardly wait this is going to be a blast. And, I totally love the mix of vehicles going......... :dance:

Aggie

Sweet......... Nice mix. The other car (KAM) is an 07 GT500 40th aniversary, super nice. The car that is up the air is a super nice Mustang GT.

Some of the people in our group going to Deam Machines are going up on Sunday.

I've been keeping an eye on the weather. Clear and sunny......... happy%20feet.gif

Hey....you talkin' about ME....?

Aggie

Aggie,

Both Art and I will also be at Dream Machines show.

Look forward to seeing you and Scott.

Hey....you talkin' about ME....?

Yes sir I was........... That is just awesome that you will be able to join us.......... :happy feet:

This trip just keeps getting better and better.

Dan, looks like we will have four cars heading your way.......... :dance:

Aggie

Aggie,

Both Art and I will also be at Dream Machines show.

Look forward to seeing you and Scott.

Awesome Tom.......... We look forward to seeing you guys as well.........

I don't know if any of us are entering the show, we are just going for fun......

Yes sir I was........... That is just awesome that you will be able to join us.......... happy feet.gif

Dan, looks like we will have four cars heading your way.......... dance.gif

Aggie

Lookin' forward to it....

Yes sir I was........... That is just awesome that you will be able to join us.......... :happy feet:

Dan, looks like we will have four cars heading your way.......... :dance:

Aggie

Excellent!

It looks like at least (5) Shelby's? :drool:

Your four (1 Vette) and Jim and I.

Kinda brutal when a SGT/SC is the peewee of the group! lol

Excellent!

It looks like at least (5) Shelby's? :drool:

Your four (1 Vette) and Jim and I.

Kinda brutal when a SGT/SC is the peewee of the group! lol

Nawwwwwww, it's all good. I've got one more, an 03 GT. He is coming from the Martinez area so he will be headed straight for the Concord meet spot.

Considering Knott's is that weekend, looks like you have a great turnout....... :happy feet:

Aggie

Nawwwwwww, it's all good. I've got one more, an 03 GT. He is coming from the Martinez area so he will be headed straight for the Concord meet spot.

Considering Knott's is that weekend, looks like you have a great turnout....... :happy feet:

Aggie

Bring the car you know you want to

its a good show no trophy's no drama

Bring the car you know you want to

its a good show no trophy's no drama

The cruise is going to be a blast. We both enjoy driving the car more than showing it. We will be attending Dream Machines just not entering the car. I really want to spend some time looking around and I want to get out of there at a decent hour before the traffic.

It is going to be a fun weekend and the weather looks clear and sunny, just a little on the cool side........ :happy feet:

Aggie

It looks like I have a prior obligation that evening... when do you guys think you'll wrap up? I wouldn't at all mind attending. :)

Dan would probally have a good idea on the timing. Just come along for as long as you can.....

Aggie

For those coming from the East Bay or Central Valley, I have planned a meet spot for those that would like to cruise up to Concord (the cruise meet spot) with us.......

Starbucks 7 - 7:15AM Leave no later than 7:30!!

4930 Dublin Blvd (this is over by I-Max, Best Buy. It is next to Jamba Juice & Quiznos) off of Hacienda.

See you guys there!!!! :shift:

Aggie

It looks like I have a prior obligation that evening... when do you guys think you'll wrap up? I wouldn't at all mind attending. :)

We would usually eat lunch around 11:30-12:00, then a nice cruise around Sausilito area, then back down Richmond Parkway around 2:00ish...

I'm home in Suisun by 4 at the latest. If you need to cut out at any time, it's all good...

Sounds like Fords will be very well represented, indeed! The weather looks like it'll be a perfect 70+*!

Thanks for the response and I'll post up for later runs also.

Dan

Dan,

The cruise to Stinson today was F A N T A S T I C !!! Weather was perfect, and the mixed group of cars/trucks was really interesting. A great bunch of enthusiasts to spend the day with. Thanks for organizing the trip!

Here are a few pictures, but I know the accomplished photogs will have even better ones to share:

Nor-CalShelbytoStinson001.jpg

Nor-CalShelbytoStinson002.jpg

Nor-CalShelbytoStinson008.jpg

Nor-CalShelbytoStinson009.jpg

Nor-CalShelbytoStinson012.jpg

Nor-CalShelbytoStinson013.jpg

Nor-CalShelbytoStinson015.jpg

Nor-CalShelbytoStinson017.jpg

Archived