TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter everyone!! Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary on the loss of my wife to cancer, it has been a tough year but i am still here to enjoy life with my son!!!

I hope and pray that everyone has a great year and to keep your family your top priority!! thanks- Jon

Happy Easter everyone!! Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary on the loss of my wife to cancer, it has been a tough year but i am still here to enjoy life with my son!!!

I hope and pray that everyone has a great year and to keep your family your top priority!! thanks- Jon

Happy Easter to you and your son!!! Sorry for loss and your pain

[/

Happy Easter to you and may peace be with you !!!

Scotty

[/

Happy Easter to you and may peace be with you !!!

Scotty

+1

Best wishes and Happy Easter to all.

Colossians 3:1-4

Therefore, if you be risen with Christ, seek the things that are above; where Christ is sitting at the right hand of God: Mind the things that are above, not the things that are upon the earth. For you are dead; and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ shall appear, who is your life, then you also shall appear with him in glory.

Happy Easter to all!!

Archived