TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HD Walk Around of my 2010 GT500

bpmurr

I was messing around today with my new Kodak Playsport Pocket HD Cam. I did a quick walk around video of my car. I figured why not share it with the rest of the Team Shelby members. I'm planning on taking some videos of my car on the dyno this week. As well as get some videos of the Pypes Pipe Bomb Exhaust.

[

Wow...that looks good for only 720. $149 and it does 1080p too.....I think I'm sold! Of course, the car looks good..........I was hoping you were gonna start it up too!!

That video is coming! I was thinking about doing 1080p but wanted the smoother 60FPS video. I found out after the fact that YouTube only does 30fps so the extra smooth quality of the video is lost.

Ok, here is a quick video of me turning the car on and getting on it. I couldn't go full throttle because I was in my grandmothers retirement community. I'll do a better video this week.

Ok, here is a quick video of me turning the car on and getting on it. I couldn't go full throttle because I was in my grandmothers retirement community. I'll do a better video this week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An8R7V4L7to

Looks great, sounds very nice and beefy, bet those Hankooks really stick.

Now you know you cant please everyone but a good 1-2 gear rollout would be what the doctor orderd.

Nice Cam BP

Looks great, sounds very nice and beefy, bet those Hankooks really stick.

Now you know you cant please everyone but a good 1-2 gear rollout would be what the doctor orderd.

Nice Cam BP

I'll do a 1-2 gear roll out on the next video. Given the location I had limitations. Pypes is also sending me a different style muffler delete to try.

I was messing around today with my new Kodak Playsport Pocket HD Cam. I did a quick walk around video of my car. I figured why not share it with the rest of the Team Shelby members. I'm planning on taking some videos of my car on the dyno this week. As well as get some videos of the Pypes Pipe Bomb Exhaust.

niiiice! The blue with White was my first choice but i was torn when i got to the dealer and saw the black on black... i signed. In hindsight i couldn't have gone wrong either way. The Kona Blue looks really nice! Great Vid!!

Nice cars. Their growing on me. Enjoy trying to keep that black one clean!

niiiice! The blue with White was my first choice but i was torn when i got to the dealer and saw the black on black... i signed. In hindsight i couldn't have gone wrong either way. The Kona Blue looks really nice! Great Vid!!

Great videos and that camera is awesome for being so inexpensive. Is yours the waterproof version? I'm looking for something to take out on the water while riding the waverunner. How does it do in low light conditions?

Yes, the Playsport is the waterproof version. Here is a video of low light. It's actually better than the more expensive Zi8. You can see more shadow detail.

http://vimeo.com/10458021

Nice video & she's sexy. Now I want new mufflers... thanks bpmurr banghead.gif

If you go with the Pypes Pype Bomb they have two styles. One that flows over the resonator and one that flows into it. The one that flows into it is the one to get. It gives me the same roar but without the drone at lower RPMs. There is a sweet spot around 2k but normally I'm on either side of it.

Archived