TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Custom License Plate

I lucked out and order a new custom plate and it came thank Before the change over to the ugly plates. I won't have to change them till 12/2011

But you should like this plate had to use the dictionary to spell it right :hysterical: no really me spell badly :drool:

post-18733-127033040603_thumb.jpg

post-18733-127033040603_thumb.jpg

Are you contemplating NOx or is this in reference to your temperament ?

Andrew

I was leaning towards Noxious gas like when, I give you aride and then blast you with my noxious gas!!! :hysterical: Thats why, I sleep in the guest room across the house away from wife and kid. My own dog doesn't even sleep with me. :drool: I use to blast one off at roll call it would clear the room.

Should have read "OBNOXIOUS1" for you Racer! :)

There is a GOD and his name is MY SWEDMAN !!! Where have you been I put out a blue Amber alert on you. Thank you !! You have return to me please bash away oh great one :hysterical: :jackinbox:

I'm going to mail you a sealed jar only open it when your alone and under the covers and think of me. :confused::drool:

I was leaning towards Noxious gas like when, I give you aride and then blast you with my noxious gas!!! :hysterical: Thats why, I sleep in the guest room across the house away from wife and kid. My own dog doesn't even sleep with me. :drool: I use to blast one off at roll call it would clear the room.

I feel prett bad for your wife and kid....that poor dog too!!! :dog: