TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Eagle Has Landed!

69deluxe

Geez, I can hardly contain myself! I got the call from my dealer that the car just arrived. It's 700 miles away so I obviously haven't seen it yet. Fortunately my dad lives 10 miles away and is on his way to take some pictures now. I should have some tonight to share!! :happy feet:

I have to thank Coldwaterhotrod and Five-Oh-B for their help last spring to get my dealer certified. CWHR sent me a PM saying that it was shipped yesterday and to expect it in 14 days. I can't believe it is there already!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Much more to post once I've seen her and get behind the wheel.... :shift:

Got my car home today! Had it trucked in from New York since the weather did not cooperate. The upside is that it only has 9.2miles. As you can see, not the best of weather today in Indy... Can't wait to get out and stretch it's legs!

I have to thank my dealer Nilles Ford-Mercury in Hamilton, NY. They have super customer service and I recommend them to everyone. I contacted them early in Spring 2006 and they called me biweekly since even when they had no new information to pass on. I only wish they got more than one GT500 for 2007 so more people can experience their good service.

Pictures Added:

Geez, I can hardly contain myself! I got the call from my dealer that the car just arrived. It's 700 miles away so I obviously haven't seen it yet. Fortunately my dad lives 10 miles away and is on his way to take some pictures now. I should have some tonight to share!! :happy feet:

I have to thank Coldwaterhotrod and Five-Oh-B for their help last spring to get my dealer certified. CWHR sent me a PM saying that it was shipped yesterday and to expect it in 14 days. I can't believe it is there already!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

WOW! wait until I tell Ralph how quick it got their....he's gonna sh!t.

just another side note I have notice on the highway that Ford is using multiple car carriers/companies to get the product out faster so it must have been on a Silver Bullit Train or a very good truck driver with no govener on the truck to get their so quick. Looking forward to the pics & seeing you in MAY for the Indy 500

• 2 weeks later...

I added an update and pictures to post #1.

I've been holding out until I actually got it in my garage. Two weeks ago I went out to New York to have my moment in the "sun." It was tough to leave her there, but I had no choice since they got a fresh 8-10 inches of snow. Nilles Ford-Mercury in Hamilton, NY did an excellent job throughout the 10 month wait!!

I've been holding out until I actually got it in my garage. Two weeks ago I went out to New York to have my moment in the "sun." It was tough to leave her there, but I had no choice since they got a fresh 8-10 inches of snow. Nilles Ford-Mercury in Hamilton, NY did an excellent job throughout the 10 month wait!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

She's just as I saw her--- a real beauty!!!!

Good luck with her---

Looks like you have snow too!!!!

Hopefully soon--we can all have ours sitting in our garages at home!!!!!

Judy

Congratulations 69!!

She looks magnificent. The weather aint so hot 3 hours due east of you either. Colder than hell. Killing me to just sit and wait until the spring but just can't see driving this car with the amount of salt our top notch city government puts down. The sight of a snow flurry and they bring out the trucks in full force. Ridiculous.

Anyway, enjoy your new GT500 ride and keep us updated with your impressions, etc...once you get a chance to play a little.

Got my car home today! Had it trucked in from New York since the weather did not cooperate. The upside is that it only has 9.2miles. As you can see, not the best of weather today in Indy... Can't wait to get out and stretch it's legs!

I have to thank my dealer Nilles Ford-Mercury in Hamilton, NY. They have super customer service and I recommend them to everyone. I contacted them early in Spring 2006 and they called me biweekly since even when they had no new information to pass on. I only wish they got more than one GT500 for 2007 so more people can experience their good service.

Pictures Added:

Pic's look great, can't wait to see it in person in MAY.

Is your PSDS all gone now? :hysterical2:

who was that in the pic with his ass crack showing haha

And that was the G-rated picture... I have more "revealing" pics if you're really interested. All kidding aside, the trucking company did a very professional job.

Pic's look great, can't wait to see it in person in MAY.

Is your PSDS all gone now? :hysterical2:

Yep, PSDS is gone, but seem to acquired a new condition-- Impatiently Waiting for Warmer Weather Syndrome (IWWWS).

Archived