TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car of the Month

texaggie

I just wanted to share the fact that I was voted "ride of the month" by the guys at West Houston Muscle car club. They are just a local group of muscle car guys that like to get together, but I thought it was pretty cool that I was chosen.

Check it out here.... www.westhoustonmuscle.com

Also, if anyone is intersted come check out the "Stark Auto Expo" car show opening night of Iron Man2 at the Alamo Draft House in Katy. It is a WHM event. They are always a good time, and the entry fee is the purchase of a ticket to the movie. Check it out here...

www.starkautoexpo.com

Hope to see some of you guys there.

I just wanted to share the fact that I was voted "ride of the month" by the guys at West Houston Muscle car club. They are just a local group of muscle car guys that like to get together, but I thought it was pretty cool that I was chosen.

Check it out here.... www.westhoustonmuscle.com

Also, if anyone is intersted come check out the "Stark Auto Expo" car show opening night of Iron Man2 at the Alamo Draft House in Katy. It is a WHM event. They are always a good time, and the entry fee is the purchase of a ticket to the movie. Check it out here...

www.starkautoexpo.com

Hope to see some of you guys there.

Congrats !!! and if they serve steak count me in!!!!

Archived