TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NEED PHOTOS OF WHITE /GRABBER BLUE STRIPES!

03reptile

Have received my schedule date of April 13th for the 2011 and would love to see some overall photos of a performance white 2010 with the grabber blue LeMans stripes. I'm in need of a pre-car receipt anxiety relief !! Thanks for your help an understanding, in advance! Mine is the non-SVT PP.

Have received my schedule date of April 13th for the 2011 and would love to see some overall photos of a performance white 2010 with the grabber blue LeMans stripes. I'm in need of a pre-car receipt anxiety relief !! Thanks for your help an understanding, in advance! Mine is the non-SVT PP.

Here's what I found online. I hope it helps treat your pre-car receipt anxiety

Here ya go :happy feet:

post-22637-127030730672_thumb.jpg

post-22637-127030731337_thumb.jpg

post-22637-127030730672_thumb.jpg

post-22637-127030731337_thumb.jpg

< http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt130/Kaz_photo/HPIM9070.jpg Heres mine .

Looks a little feminine for me, but some matte black wheels could quickly fix that.

Yeh, thanks for that! Unfortunately, I agree. Would rather have had the old darker blue of the earlier cars, but Ford gives me only the grabber blue shade to chose from. My 07 is a white LeMans stripe delete with the guardsman blue side stripe. Really like that color. I guess when the 2011 gets here, I'll decide to keep the stripe or remove it with wife's hairdryer. Thats why I'd asked for lots of photos to see if it grows on me. For the life of me I can't understand why Ford removed guardsman blue from the stripe option. Its a classic color for our Shelbys. Are you listening Ford??

Yeh, thanks for that! Unfortunately, I agree. Would rather have had the old darker blue of the earlier cars, but Ford gives me only the grabber blue shade to chose from. My 07 is a white LeMans stripe delete with the guardsman blue side stripe. Really like that color. I guess when the 2011 gets here, I'll decide to keep the stripe or remove it with wife's hairdryer. Thats why I'd asked for lots of photos to see if it grows on me. For the life of me I can't understand why Ford removed guardsman blue from the stripe option. Its a classic color for our Shelbys. Are you listening Ford??

I peeled the rocker stripes off mine (had some custom "GT 500" vinyl decals made to go in place of the rocker stripe) and they came off w/o a problem. I wouldn't worry about the blue, you can always replace them with a color of your choice afterwards. Of course you're going to have the blue stripes on the seats, but I think that looks pretty hot contrasted with black.

I peeled the rocker stripes off mine (had some custom "GT 500" vinyl decals made to go in place of the rocker stripe) and they came off w/o a problem. I wouldn't worry about the blue, you can always replace them with a color of your choice afterwards. Of course you're going to have the blue stripes on the seats, but I think that looks pretty hot contrasted with black.

Yeh, just hate to have to pay for new stripes and installation because some knuckle-head at Ford deleted guardsman blue. They really limited our choices for 2010 and 2011. I'll bet Carroll would rather see the gaurdsman blue! Just have to wait and see how they look in person. Maybe I'll just change my sexual preference which could be a lot cheaper!! Then I could accessorize the interior!

When did you order it, how long did it take to get your build date?

i wouldnt worry about it being feminine.i wasnt sold on the grabber blue/white combo and the pics didnt help then i saw one in person and i couldnt look away.it is an awesome color combo and plus you get the blue stripes in the seats wich looks best imo.

i wouldnt worry about it being feminine.i wasnt sold on the grabber blue/white combo and the pics didnt help then i saw one in person and i couldnt look away.it is an awesome color combo and plus you get the blue stripes in the seats wich looks best imo.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I need it! I think TX STIG is busting my balls a little. I'll just be glad to get that call that its being taken off the truck!

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I need it! I think TX STIG is busting my balls a little. I'll just be glad to get that call that its being taken off the truck!

I'm jealous at how easy it will be to keep clean. But the good news is you shouldn't have any trouble finding high school age girls dying to wash it. :doh:

Archived