TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking for a 2007 Black SGT to buy

jmn444

I was talking with a client last night, and he asked me to help him find a Shelby GT since he likes mine so much... he wants black and a manual trans, but other than that it'll come down to getting a good deal... He's open to modded cars, they don't have to be stock, just shoot me a pm with info and prices if you have one to sell!

thanks,

Jason

Good luck, the nice thing is you can find quite a few as of right now! I can tell ya this tho, He cant have mine!!! :shift:

I KNOW OF A Black Shelby GT500 convertible for sale here in Texas, 10k miles TSB was recently done, has navigation and JLT induction system on it. Think they are wanting somewhere in the upper 30's for it. A dealer friend of mine has it and ran it by here last friday, if I knew how to down load pic's off my phone I could send pic's of interior Black leather with red inserts.

So I don't waste anybody's time, looking for $25K or less unless it's a SC'd car (doesn't have to be official/shelby SC designation), and will definitely go higher for big brakes and other upgrades as well.

So I don't waste anybody's time, looking for $25K or less unless it's a SC'd car (doesn't have to be official/shelby SC designation), and will definitely go higher for big brakes and other upgrades as well.

How about if, I throw in my future ex wife and her dog !!! :hysterical: The things she doesn't do is mop floors, cook , vacuum, make beds, clean dishes. So is it a deal!!!

Well you can pick this one up with a huge wing

seriuosly someone needs to save this one, it has some nice upgrades, gt500 brakes, lower grille, brake ducts and again that Wing....http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/ctd/1668090895.html

check autotrader, there are plenty around!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I recently checked on Autotrader.com

I found nearly 15 Black Shelby GT's for sale either by private party or by dealerships across the country. They are out there - just have to be willing to make a drive to get one.

Indy Ray posted his this morning.................25k..............a good deal!

Still looking...

There is a black SGT w/ black interior in Lapeer, MI for sale at Milnes ford. I bought my car there and they are currently fixing my hood, scoop and stripes, they've been great to me. I don't know the particulars but I will grab the info if you still interested?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived