TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sterling Grey SS

Anyone have a pic of Steling Grey with Blue Stripe SS ? Apparently , someone up here where i live has one on order . Never heard of that color combo though .

The Super Snake is *only* available with a matte black stripe.

And that's with any base color offered by Ford.

HTH,

Phill

• 2 weeks later...

+1

Well , i guess the Guys car showed up at his house yesterday .

I ,m gonna see if i can take a look at it some time over the weekend . Weathers sill crappy here though .

Still not sure of the color yet .

Can anyone tell me what the cost of the SS upgrade is ??? Thats for the 725 hp version .

Thanks .

Well , i guess the Guys car showed up at his house yesterday .

I ,m gonna see if i can take a look at it some time over the weekend . Weathers sill crappy here though .

Still not sure of the color yet .

Can anyone tell me what the cost of the SS upgrade is ??? Thats for the 725 hp version .

Thanks .

$29,495.00 for the "low end" (630HP according to Shelby "News") Super Snake and $33,495.00 for the "upgrade" (750HP) SS.

Add massive amounts for other upgrades such as the Heat Exchanger, Rear Baer brake package, etc. etc. etc.

I've heard of SS conversions running upwards of $40K by the time it was optioned up.

The prices are available on the Shelby site. I think it's either under "News" or "Vehicles" (I think it's listed under "Vehicles")

http://www.shelbyautos.com/news.asp?id=37

HTH,

Phill

$29,495.00 for the "low end" (630HP according to Shelby "News") Super Snake and $33,495.00 for the "upgrade" (750HP) SS.

Add massive amounts for other upgrades such as the Heat Exchanger, Rear Baer brake package, etc. etc. etc.

I've heard of SS conversions running upwards of $40K by the time it was optioned up.

The prices are available on the Shelby site. I think it's either under "News" or "Vehicles" (I think it's listed under "Vehicles")

http://www.shelbyautos.com/news.asp?id=37

HTH,

Phill

Yes, with the 750 HP version and options: Rear Brakes, Cooling Package, Kicker Sound System, & Shifter, you will hit $40k.

Brett

The Super Snake is *only* available with a matte black stripe.

And that's with any base color offered by Ford.

HTH,

Phill

False alarm . Only saw the car from the highway just now , looks like a Silver and Blue stripes KR . Ah well , i guess its still a Great car though.

Archived