TEAM SHELBY FORUM

20 Months of waiting has paid off!

NC Pony Power

:banana piano:

After 20 months of waiting and dreaming my Shelby made it in last week. I got the call alittle before 4:00 PM that it was on the ground. My sales man wasn't in and they did fill it up. I didn't care. It was dark by the time they pulled it around from clean up. I couldn't really get a good look at at it, to look it over for any damage.

I didn't care about much more than getting to drive it home. Taking the long way home my Super Charger kicked in. What a rush! I almost had to sell ticket for friends wanting a ride. I got many a fright form my passagers at her power. After all the rides have beend give, it's time to take it easy and enjoy her. She was worth the wait!! See you guys on the road.

:hyper:

post-6416-1169122616_thumb.jpg

post-6416-1169122671_thumb.jpg

post-6416-1169122723_thumb.jpg

post-6416-1169122616_thumb.jpg

post-6416-1169122671_thumb.jpg

post-6416-1169122723_thumb.jpg

NC,

I am glad that your moment of glory has come. Now you can start the enjoyment, and pleasure rides. :shift:

Be careful with your new pride and joy and come back at tell us some of your impressions after a while.

I don't see you around here much, so it would be nice if you could make it back here once in a while.

Welcome to the Forum my friend.

My day is comming soon too.

Rob.

:happy feet: Congrats NCPony :happy feet: In all the waiting did you plan any mods or are you keeping it original?

One of my friends chipped his and did a pulley mod. I will probly do the software mod to the ECM and maybe Cold Air & Pulley. It's pretty nice stock. I don't want to over kill it. Still trying to get used tio the 6 speed. All and all I love it!!

:hyper:

NC,

I am glad that your moment of glory has come. Now you can start the enjoyment, and pleasure rides. :shift:

Be careful with your new pride and joy and come back at tell us some of your impressions after a while.

I don't see you around here much, so it would be nice if you could make it back here once in a while.

Welcome to the Forum my friend.

My day is comming soon too.

Rob.

Rob,

It's worth the wait. I had a 05 GT and there is lot of diffrences tighter handling, rougher ride, more power, and the 6 speed is taking some getting used too. I must admit I played some with it. Man, what a blast! I had one of my friends squelling like little girl and loving ever second of it. It is in the first 600 miles I'll say it's very impressive. Post some pic when your comes in. Enjoy!

:stats:

Mike

Archived