TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New car in the stable!!!

GO-SVT

After much soul-searching, I decided to dump my 2008 GT500 and get a real performance car. I am now the proud owner of a 2010 Camaro! I just couldn't resist the urge and I'm glad I decided to get rid of my Ford.

Here's a pix of my new baby!!

Chevrolet_Camaro_SS_2010_4910bf771be9a.jpg

I'm so glad I decided to go this route. There's just no comparison between cars, the Camaro has it all. And if you believe this, you are REALLY gullible. :hysterical::confused:

Lol, HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S! :finger:

I honestly don't mind the exterior styling, but that interior is complete crap. I also like that we can squeeze 700+ rwhp numbers out of our cars with stock bottom ends! :shift:

Appropriate car for April Fools name--looks good outside but inside its like "April Fools" when you open the door

First clicking the thread I thought you were traking up for a 2011 then I saw the picture of the Camaro and was thinking "April Fools" Glad that's the case. I'm actually glad the Camaro is back, Ford always seems to need a push to move things ahead with the Mustangs, the the 2011 V6 3.7 & new 5.0 GT are going to be amazing no doubt Mustang will lead in sales again this year!!!

Archived