TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New shoes for Moab's new stang

moabman

Here are some pics. They are the stock GT500 rims and I found someone to swap out the SVT center caps for the Ford Racing center caps. I got to see the new Hunter dynamic balancing machine in action - it's the way to go. Even got the tire pressure monitoring system changed over and it automatically recalibrated after driving a couple of blocks.

What do y'all think about lowering it an inch?

post-5147-1169085721_thumb.jpg

post-5147-1169086179_thumb.jpg

post-5147-1169085721_thumb.jpg

post-5147-1169086179_thumb.jpg

Here are some pics. They are the stock GT500 rims and I found someone to swap out the SVT center caps for the Ford Racing center caps. I got to see the new Hunter dynamic balancing machine in action - it's the way to go. Even got the tire pressure monitoring system changed over and it automatically recalibrated after driving a couple of blocks.

What do y'all think about lowering it an inch?

Love the wheels!!! :happy feet:

Lower the car 1 inch in the front and 1 1/4 in the rear. Keeps the slight rake the car has from the factory but still gets rid of the 4X4 wheel gap.

The problem is springs seem to come in sets.

I'd like the rear of the car to be more balanced with the front. From the factory, the rear is higher. Why? Dunno.

My Eibachs lowered the car - but evenly.

I may have to buy another full set of springs and just use the rears to get the look I want.

Archived