TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Installation Directions

gtup1

Anyone buy a set of sequential turn signals from SPP? Did you get installation instructions or is this a guessing game?

Received my order the other day and when I opened the box it was a set of harnesses wrapped in bubble wrap. :headscratch: Am I supposed to know exactly how these plug in? I also ordered a set of carbon fiber mirror cover and the same thing, wrapped in bubble wrap no instructions, which may be ok since they were marked left and right but where is the double sided 3M stuff thats supposed to hold them on. I thought by the description it came with them, am I supposed to go out and find this stuff somewhere? Anyone know where you buy the good stuff that will hold? I am really getting frustrated here. I can't believe this stuff doesn't come in a box with instructions. :banghead:

Normaly the tape must be already on the mirror cover. Looks like somebody had forget to put them on.

The sequential turn signals are easy to put on. This is a link from American Muscle that show how to put the harnesses in. Its really easy.

Normaly the tape must be already on the mirror cover. Looks like somebody had forget to put them on.

The sequential turn signals are easy to put on. This is a link from American Muscle that show how to put the harnesses in. Its really easy.

Thanks, are these from American Muscle and Shelby just distributes or are they all the same? At least this gives me something to work off of. I guess I'll have to call Monday till I get someone to answer on the sticky stuff for the mirrors.

Thanks, are these from American Muscle and Shelby just distributes or are they all the same? At least this gives me something to work off of. I guess I'll have to call Monday till I get someone to answer on the sticky stuff for the mirrors.

Don't know if they are from the same company I had buy one for my 08' from JLT Performance and this was one from Silver Horse Racing. It looks like they all build from SHR because they all works and looks the same. So far I have put it on 3 Mustangs and it had take me only 20 to 30 min to put them in.

About the tape yes give Shelby a call so that they can send you some of the tape.

The install instructions for the sequential lights are now in the product description.

Also, when the product is ordered two things will now happen:

1. A box will appear with a note to download.

2. The customer will receive an e-mail with the instructions.

The install instructions for the sequential lights are now in the product description.

thank you Robert.

Correct. Instructions should come two ways:

1. Online

2. In the box

I will work on this.

Thank You Robert and Team Memmbers for you assistance and help. I was so excited about the look of the mirror covers though I went to the parts store and bought some super strength 3M doubled sided tape. Installed them last night and I love the results. Not sure if it was exactly what you would have sent me but I tried the phone and couldn't get anyone and didn't want to wait anyway.

Robert, I know you guys will get all these bugs worked out I have confidence in you. If I seem like I get irritated sometimes I do, but I know you and the folks out there will get this worked out and I for one will continue to support you.

Thank You Robert and Team Memmbers for you assistance and help. I was so excited about the look of the mirror covers though I went to the parts store and bought some super strength 3M doubled sided tape. Installed them last night and I love the results. Not sure if it was exactly what you would have sent me but I tried the phone and couldn't get anyone and didn't want to wait anyway.

Robert, I know you guys will get all these bugs worked out I have confidence in you. If I seem like I get irritated sometimes I do, but I know you and the folks out there will get this worked out and I for one will continue to support you.

Companies are in business FOR consumers. Your suggestions on how we can improve is vital for Shelby's success.

Archived