TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black Bullitt Wheels: 128.99 EACH! ! ! !

robertlane

PM-1007-S1885-B-2T.jpg

Purchase a set of four black bullitt wheels for Mustang GT or Shelby GTs and take $41.00 off of each.

That's a drop from $169.99 to $128.99!

Click here for more info.

You're killing me!

I keep going back and forth between replacing my curbed stock rims and going with Razors and a big brake kit. Every time I make up my mind something like this happens and I change it again!

How long will this offer last?

'til we run out.

I am also working on a deal for new razor wheels too. If you are looking for them at a better price, hang on and let me see what I can do.

Is there any chance 20" black razors will be available?

'til we run out.

I am also working on a deal for new razor wheels too. If you are looking for them at a better price, hang on and let me see what I can do.

Robert,

Think of me for a set of 20X9 24mm offset chrome Razors... I'm minutes away from pulling the trigger!

Hey, I'm in town.... throw some nice tires on 'em, and I'll drive over now!

Jer

'til we run out.

I spoke to Discount Tire today about Razors. I'm looking for 18" black. They contacted American Racing and was told black in that size is out of production, and the 20's are headed that way as well. I'm sure you have more pull than me, so please try.

If you pull this off, please let me know in this forum, or my e-mail is ronsmailroom@yahoo.com

Thanks

PM-1007-S1885-B-2T.jpg

Purchase a set of four black bullitt wheels for Mustang GT or Shelby GTs and take $41.00 off of each.

That's a drop from $169.99 to $128.99!

Click here for more info.

Very good deal Robert. Not sure they would go well on my white SGT. Hoping you can land deal for wider 18" wheels (9's and 10's) that fit a bigger brake. Long term goal is the SC.

Keep up the good work.

Tom

'til we run out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would be great if can cut a deal on 18" razors.

Thanks for the effort.

Doc

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would be great if can cut a deal on 18" razors.

Thanks for the effort.

Doc

I also am :drool: for a set of 18" razors..preferably grayish color.

I pulled the trigger on the black Bullitts. I was going back and forth between replacing my curbed stock wheels with 20" Razors or stock Bullitts. The cost savings and deciding to keep the apperance stock won out. Thanks for the great sale!

I pulled the trigger on the black Bullitts. I was going back and forth between replacing my curbed stock wheels with 20" Razors or stock Bullitts. The cost savings and deciding to keep the apperance stock won out. Thanks for the great sale!

I am holding out for 18" grayish razors.

Its either those or I stay with the originals.

:lurk:

Robert, I want to get 4 of the silver 20X9" Razors, 24mm offset.

Can I pick them up at the shop on a Saturday?

I'll be in the neighborhood tomorrow, going to the dragstrip.

Jer

Nobody will be in this Saturday.

We only carry the one size.

OK... Maybe I can call Monday and pick them up?

What's the best way to place a "will call" order?

Jer

OK... Maybe I can call Monday and pick them up?

What's the best way to place a "will call" order?

Jer

Call Tim or Kameron and tell them you want to pick them up at the gift shop. . .you will probably have to tell them I approved it.

We are about to open the speed shop so this won't be an issue going forward.

Call Tim or Kameron and tell them you want to pick them up at the gift shop. . .you will probably have to tell them I approved it.

Will do. Thanks...

Jer

Speed shop?? Something new coming? Do you have more information you can share with us Robert? :happy feet:

Archived