TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT-H Lower Grille Insert

Osiris

Yes the lower grill insert will fit your car. Here is mine with it and the Driving lights / Air Duct bezels. Could not tell from your picture about the holes you are wondering about. I know to get my picture I had to lay on the ground and have full exposure to the sun. the SGT/CS front facia does hide that lower opening.

Grill Closeup for TS.JPG

Grill Closeup for TS.JPG

Yes the lower grill insert will fit your car. Here is mine with it and the Driving lights / Air Duct bezels. Could not tell from your picture about the holes you are wondering about. I know to get my picture I had to lay on the ground and have full exposure to the sun. the SGT/CS front facia does hide that lower opening.

post-9861-126956203898_thumb.jpg

Oh! That's it! Air Duct bezels! That's what broke off! You just answered both my questions in a single post --thank you very much!

Your feedback is very appreciated! :woohoo:

Edit: But now that I think about it, where can I buy JUST those two air duct bezels? >_<

Oh! That's it! Air Duct bezels! That's what broke off! You just answered both my questions in a single post --thank you very much!

Your feedback is very appreciated! :woohoo:

Edit: But now that I think about it, where can I buy JUST those two air duct bezels? >_<

Not sure about your edit on getting just the air duct bezels? Store has the pieces under Exterior parts to get the combined Air Duct and Light bezels. I suppose if you want only the duct part you could cut them. Means you would have to do something with existing trim pieces to hide hole their removal will leave.

Tom

Not sure about your edit on getting just the air duct bezels? Store has the pieces under Exterior parts to get the combined Air Duct and Light bezels. I suppose if you want only the duct part you could cut them. Means you would have to do something with existing trim pieces to hide hole their removal will leave.

Tom

The two circular (but in actuality, square) plastic non-functioning air duct bezels that are next to your fog lights, they broke off my car; my fog lights are fine though. I ordered that lower grille --hope it comes soon! :)

Archived