TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Whats missing?

sportscars

I noticed that in the Shelby GT and GT-H section that a few of the threads have gone missing:

The Shelby Turbo

The Shelby GT/SR

And maybe a few others, but I cant remember for sure. But the Jerry Titus GT-R section is still there.

Interesting.....

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that in the Shelby GT and GT-H section that a few of the threads have gone missing:

The Shelby Turbo

The Shelby GT/SR

And maybe a few others, but I cant remember for sure. But the Jerry Titus GT-R section is still there.

Interesting.....

OK, I'm a bit surprised no one has bothered to reply to this post. Is it bait, or just the big elephant

in the room no one wants to talk about? Perhaps I missed something, since it seems logical to pull

these topics after doing the same to the product links on the main SA site. But all's quiet on that front.

However, the real question I have is why do we still have the Jerry Titus GT-R section? Unlike the

SR, Turbo, or Shelby Supercharged, it was never released as a product. Is it just a placeholder?

Any moderators care to comment?

-Tom

OK, I'm a bit surprised no one has bothered to reply to this post. Is it bait, or just the big elephant

in the room no one wants to talk about? Perhaps I missed something, since it seems logical to pull

these topics after doing the same to the product links on the main SA site. But all's quiet on that front.

However, the real question I have is why do we still have the Jerry Titus GT-R section? Unlike the

SR, Turbo, or Shelby Supercharged, it was never released as a product. Is it just a placeholder?

Any moderators care to comment?

-Tom

Maybe you should Amy if SAI is still planning to produce those models.........if they are not, then that maybe why they are missing. The JT-R model still might be in the works which is why it is still there.

The Titus car is DEAD, DEAD, DEAD!

Tom that was my point exactly. Why pull threads of cars that are supposed to be in production and leave the thread of the car Amy has already admitted is dead and gone?

Archived