TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Alcoa Wheels..can someone let us know

65427cobra

Since there has been so much interest in the Alcoa wheels...can someone post here when they come in. Yes, I know you can put them om your wish list but would like the notice here as well. Thanks

I've had mine on order since Feb 22nd. I was told that they would be shipped by the end of the month. I'm waiting on my short throw shifter knob too.

HI ROBERT , SHARON OR SHELBY STORE. ANY NEWS ON IF THE WHEELS HAVE SHIPPED AND ARE ON

THERE WAY ? AND IS THERE ENOUGH SO I CAN PLACE AN ORDER FOR A SET OF THE ALCOA FORGE WHEELS.

20 X 9 AND 20 X 10

THANKS ,

SCOTTY :lurk:

I expect them in soon, Hopefully by the end of the week!!!!

Hi sharon , do you have enough so that I could place an order for the forged stamped

20 x 9. And. 20 x 10 SS wheels

Scotty

My thoughts exactly! LOL

Ditto here... I received my 20 x 10's and they are sitting in the garage waiting on the 20 x 9's to come in. Any news Sharon or Robert? If they shipped from Ohio on the 31st from Alcoa, you should be receiving them by now. Thanks.

Hi sharon , do you have enough so that I could place an order for the forged stamped

20 x 9. And. 20 x 10 SS wheels

Scotty

The company was not able to ship them to us last week, I am hoping to see them in by the begining of next week. I will let everyone know when we have them in.

Sharon

The company was not able to ship them to us last week, I am hoping to see them in by the begining of next week. I will let everyone know when we have them in.

Sharon

THANK YOU SHARON FOR THE UPDATE.

SCOTTY :salute:

This is want I have run into on a replacement wheel. I have a front Alcoa 20" whell that has a chrome problem. Sent a picture to alcoa in Ohio and got it warrented, they said it would shiped shortly. That was three weeks ago, I called friday and they said it was put on backorder. I need just the one wheel but maybe they are filling the bigger orders first. Still happy because they are going to replace the wheel. I have heard that they are very good on standing behind their product. GO SHELBY!!!!

The wheel supplier ran out of boxes - so we had them put in non-printed boxes. They shipped in a freight truck last Friday. happy feet.gif

We have, yet another order in for more wheels. smile.gif

Robert - can you also make sure I can get (2) 20 x 9's from your incoming stock. I have the 20 x 10's sitting in the garage waiting on the these to come in. Thanks!

I have put up some Alcoa Wheels but it notifies all those on the email, They are going fast those that want them I recommend you buy them quickly. I will not have my next shipment until the middle of June.

Sharon

I have put up some Alcoa Wheels but it notifies all those on the email, They are going fast those that want them I recommend you buy them quickly. I will not have my next shipment until the middle of June.

Sharon

Thanks Sharon - got them on order. I hope Kam can get them on an LTL shipment yet this week so I can install them by next weekend. Can't wait to get some pics of these and the other mods that will be finished next week. Cheers!

I know a lot of people have been asking about having 18" Alcoas made available for sale but Amy said something about she couldnt order those unless she committed to buy 100 sets. Seeing as how fast the 20's sell out I wouldn't think there would be a problem selling 18's as well

Archived