TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black SGT Owners

**********It is Taken Thanks for all the PM's***************

Well, someone did something very nice to me this week (related to team Shelby) and it is time to pay it forward.

I did not listen to Chip Beck and tried the JLT GT500 Strut tower bar thinking it would fit over the Whipple and under the stock SGT hood, well he was right ( it did not) !! I had previously listed it in the classified ad section and got no bites, it will fit the stock hood and non-whipple applications. I had it custom painted for the SGT stripe pattern not the GT500.

So now it is available for a limited time for FREE with only 2 requirements you have a Black SGT and are a Team Shelby member

Here is what it looks like and see the linkfor more photos

web.jpg

First Team Shelby member to PM me gets the goods !

Take Care

Andrew

Well, someone did something very nice to me this week (related to team Shelby) and it is time to pay it forward.

I did not listen to Chip Beck and tried the JLT GT500 Strut tower bar thinking it would fit over the Whipple and under the stock SGT hood, well he was right ( it did not) !! I had previously listed it in the classified ad section and got no bites, it will fit the stock hood and non-whipple applications. I had it custom painted for the SGT stripe pattern not the GT500.

So now it is available for a limited time for FREE with only 2 requirements you have a Black SGT and are a Team Shelby member

Here is what it looks like and see the linkfor more photos

web.jpg

First Team Shelby member to PM me gets the goods !

Take Care

Andrew

NIce idea, I'm not super charged so I might the tthe same. I see a pm was sent, so I will use your idea.

Thanks,

Archived