TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hard to get anyone on the phone?

Is anyone else having problems getting the Shelby store to answer the phone. I keep calling and told I'm the second call waiting, the phone keeps ringing then puts me to voicemail. I leave info to call, but no call. I received the wrong part and need to exchange. Frustrating. Never had any issues with SPP before.

I had the same problem, but when i finally did get them on the phone, they could not answer my question, said they would call back, and never did. I finally got my order placed and over a monther later i still can not get my parts. when i finally got them back on the phone, same phone issue, i was told i needed to pay more money. so i did and still i have no parts. i recomend shopping elsewhere.,

I never have a problem getting ahold of Robert all I do is call the Shelby American number and ask for Robert Lane and he always answers.

Sometimes he tells me to call back and ask for TIM and when I do that I get a message saying that there is one call ahead of me and then I got a voice message box with Sharons voice on it saying to leave a message. I think TIM might be a little overwhelmed especially since they ran the sale last week.

So I do know what you guys are talking about but I would just be patient and I am sure they will get back to you soon. Robert and Sharon have always been TOP Notch and they always come through.happy%20feet.gif

Plus its only been a couple months since the merger happened so I am sure plenty of BUGS still need to be squashed before perfection is reached.

I had the same problem, but when i finally did get them on the phone, they could not answer my question, said they would call back, and never did. I finally got my order placed and over a monther later i still can not get my parts. when i finally got them back on the phone, same phone issue, i was told i needed to pay more money. so i did and still i have no parts. i recomend shopping elsewhere.,

Need more details on why we asked you to pay more money?

Archived