TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Question about SS rims

I saw 2 sets of 20x9 & 20x10 Super snake wheels for sale. the used set had Shelby & super snake embossed in the sides of the rims and the new set had only Shelby embossed. both sets had no tires or sensors. is there any difference between the both, besides the embossed SS on the side? both were $2,100.00 a set.

What you are seeing are two different sets of wheels. The Shelby/SS engraved Alcoas ONLY come on Super Snake converted GT500's from SA or the other authorized mod shops in the country, and they are not available for sale to the general public. The Shelby engraved Alcoas are available for sale to anyone exclusively through the Shelby Store.

Even though the wheels are the same, technically it's a mismatched set. Additionally, the Shelby/SS wheels are either off of a wrecked SS or they are hot (stolen).

Thought I didn't have the listing because they were sold, but I sent it to a friend and found in my send items. The guy paid large for them when he bought them for his car. Very good selling price.. Not sure how he was able to get them with out a package.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shelby-Mustang-GT-500-Super-Snake-Rims-Wheels-New-Alcoa_W0QQitemZ120545320720QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item1c110f9f10

Thought I didn't have the listing because they were sold, but I sent it to a friend and found in my send items. The guy paid large for them when he bought them for his car. Very good selling price.. Not sure how he was able to get them with out a package.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shelby-Mustang-GT-500-Super-Snake-Rims-Wheels-New-Alcoa_W0QQitemZ120545320720QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item1c110f9f10

Yea........ so how did that happen....... :headscratch:

Archived