TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Taurus SHO

jjschlenz

Yes indeed, it's really an awesome car for it's class. Another home run for FoMoCo.

Love the graphics on the side of your trailer Mr. S. very clever.

Yes indeed, it's really an awesome car for it's class. Another home run for FoMoCo.

Love the graphics on the side of your trailer Mr. S. very clever.

I bought the Flex with the ecoboost-it's a nice running engine. The Flex flies, I can only imagine what the lighter vehicle will do.

We just got a 2010 Taurus SHO. If you haven't driven one, you better. I took it out and ran it with my GTech pro and the 1/4 avg was 13.8 @ 105 mph, not bad for a 4 door V6. It shut down @ 140 mph was still pulling.

Get Jon Lund to tune that thing for you. It'll scream!

I bought the Flex with the ecoboost-it's a nice running engine. The Flex flies, I can only imagine what the lighter vehicle will do.

We bought a flex with the standard engine and I wish we had waited for the ecoboost but since its the better halfs car I guess I don't really care.

I would like to see what the flex would do with the ecoboost engine one of these days I will go to the dealer for a test drive.

I seen/toured an SHO last summer when I still lived in Ohio. I have to say, I was actually taken back about how BIG the car actually was!

Do you have any pictures? :lurk:

I ordered my Taurus in the fastest color :happy feet:

I have the perf option and per the Gtech it runs mid 13s with no drama...

post-9759-126929850703_thumb.jpg

post-9759-126929852112_thumb.jpg

post-9759-126929850703_thumb.jpg

post-9759-126929852112_thumb.jpg

Archived