TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Garage updates

I've been working on my building and finishing my garage for the last year or so. It's getting much closer. Still have some trim work and other things to finish up, but should be completely done this summer. I got my TV finished yesterday, so I had to share. You'll see that many of the ideas I got from visiting the Shelby Cafe. The colors, the TV mounting, etc. I found a black 2006 Mustang GT hood and cut it out for the 42" flat screen. I have the all 30 of the Shelby Cafe placemats framed and hung around the garage. The bar has a kegerator, sink, running hot/cold water, fridge, and stove top. Should be a fun party place this summer hopefully if I get my act together and get it done! I also got a Shelby bar table with eight custom made bar stools, a corner booth which will have a matching Shelby table top and the booth is also black and gold. Finally coming along, so I thought I would start the pictures.

GarageTV.jpg

Garage_020.jpg

Garage_014.jpg

New_Paint_002.jpg

Bar front with stools:

GarageTV002.jpg

Bar stool top:

GarageTV003.jpg

That is one of the nicest garages around but you lack one thing !!! The strippers Pole and if you can't find a pole dancer drop me a line. I'm a little rusty but once my gut starts moving around that pole watch !!! :drool:

I've been working on my building and finishing my garage for the last year or so. It's getting much closer. Still have some trim work and other things to finish up, but should be completely done this summer. I got my TV finished yesterday, so I had to share. You'll see that many of the ideas I got from visiting the Shelby Cafe. The colors, the TV mounting, etc. I found a black 2006 Mustang GT hood and cut it out for the 42" flat screen. I have the all 30 of the Shelby Cafe placemats framed and hung around the garage. The bar has a kegerator, sink, running hot/cold water, fridge, and stove top. Should be a fun party place this summer hopefully if I get my act together and get it done! I also got a Shelby bar table with eight custom made bar stools, a corner booth which will have a matching Shelby table top and the booth is also black and gold. Finally coming along, so I thought I would start the pictures.

GarageTV.jpg

Garage_020.jpg

Garage_014.jpg

New_Paint_002.jpg

Jeff,

I am jealous! That garage is awesome... How did you convince Carrie to let you build it instead of building a new horse barn???hysterical3.gif

Stuart

Yea Stuart, it was a tough sell! I had to promise a spot for her car with an electric roll up door, that worked. However, when I was erecting the steel, she did say, "Is it supposed to be bigger than the house?" Well, yea!!!!

Yea Stuart, it was a tough sell! I had to promise a spot for her car with an electric roll up door, that worked. However, when I was erecting the steel, she did say, "Is it supposed to be bigger than the house?" Well, yea!!!!

I just do not understand why they just do not get that the garage should be bigger than the house!hysterical.gifhysterical.gif

Year's ago, when I was in the market for a house, my realtor asked me what I was looking for in a home. I simply told her that I was looking for a multi- car garage with a somesort of living quarters attached to it. hysterical.gif

REALLY nice garage Jeff. It must be really great to have that much room to work/move around in. salute.gif

Very Nice........

What Year is that "Fairlady"? Is it a 1500, 1600 or 2000?

It's a 69 2000, hopefully get that going this summer also. The firewall is finished, pushed back about 6 inches. Ready for the supercharged 5.0. Narrowed 9" is in and ready.

Jeff, I really like that T-bird. You ever drive that thing? I know that replacing it would be impossible, however you really should bring it down to Texas sometime (October maybe?). I would love to take a ride in it. shift.gif

On another note, I may be in Colorado this summer for a bit. Would be great to see the garage in person! drool.gif

Jeff, I really like that T-bird. You ever drive that thing? I know that replacing it would be impossible, however you really should bring it down to Texas sometime (October maybe?). I would love to take a ride in it. shift.gif

On another note, I may be in Colorado this summer for a bit. Would be great to see the garage in person! drool.gif

The T-Bird hasn't been on the road for about 4 years. I do start it up every couple months, but that's about it. I really need to get that out again this summer!

If you come on up, I certainly hope that we can hook up! That would be cool!

Archived