TEAM SHELBY FORUM

black SVT rims on a blue car

Does anyone have a pic of black SVT rims on a blue Mustang, Cobra, SGT, etc?

I'm thinking of blacking my wheels out and swapping the brushed quarter window covers for black ones, but I'd like to see the rims I'm running now in black on a blue car. Thanks for any help.

Ken

Oooooh, a blue SGT wanting to join the fastest color (Black) :hysterical: J/K but I like the black colors on blue. I really like the new flat black on a black car so when my stripes go to :censored: I may go flat black.

Here is recent pic of Hec's 2010 GT500 modded by Torq and Mobile Mods in Miami.

MMP5004.jpg

How u like those hood retainers? They look a lot better than the clip type! :happy feet:

I'm not sure what you're talking about. You may be confusing my 'pin-less' hood pins for something they're not? I did a radiator upgrade, so the pins had to come out with the upper rad support brackets temporarily.

Yep, that has Ken written all over it... :yup:

You and Andrew are OUT of the circle of trust.do%20what.gif

Brian, thanks a lot man. The rims/quarter window plates look bitchin! Now that I'm nearly out of mod options under the hood, I may need to divert my addiction to the exterior of the car. The black and blue thing looks killer, IMO, and may better represent "old blue's" new disposition a bit better than blue/silver. If I did the stripes too, I'd need to change my license plate to "BRUIZER".

boxing.gif

I'm not sure what you're talking about. You may be confusing my 'pin-less' hood pins for something they're not? I did a radiator upgrade, so the pins had to come out with the upper rad support brackets temporarily.

You and Andrew are OUT of the circle of trust.do%20what.gif

Brian, thanks a lot man. The rims/quarter window plates look bitchin! Now that I'm nearly out of mod options under the hood, I may need to divert my addiction to the exterior of the car. The black and blue thing looks killer, IMO, and may better represent "old blue's" new disposition a bit better than blue/silver. If I did the stripes too, I'd need to change my license plate to "BRUIZER".

boxing.gif

Ah I see, I thought you had installed those pinless Shelby type hood retainers. Ok no probs!

Kahmann, I for one, like how your car looks now with the silver quarter windows and rims, your car reminds me of the original gt350 shelbys going around the track, its a classic shelby racer look imo. You cant go wrong either way though, black looks nice, i just like the classic look you have right now.

Kahmann, I for one, like how your car looks now with the silver quarter windows and rims, your car reminds me of the original gt350 shelbys going around the track, its a classic shelby racer look imo. You cant go wrong either way though, black looks nice, i just like the classic look you have right now.

+1

Archived