TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SPP Parts Sale; 10%-15% off Apparel & Merchandise

robertlane

We've added select SPP parts for sale here.

You can also save 10-15% off of anything & everything in the SPP Apparel & Merchandise section.

10% - use coupon code app10

15% - for Team Shelby Club members. The code can be found here. Not a member of Team Shelby? Click here to learn more.

Sales end 19 March 2010 or while supplies last.

We've added select SPP parts for sale here.

You can also save 10-15% off of anything & everything in the SPP Apparel & Merchandise section.

10% - use coupon code app10

15% - for Team Shelby Club members. The code can be found here. Not a member of Team Shelby? Click here to learn more.

Sales end 19 March 2010 or while supplies last.

banghead.gif

Hey Stuart,

What's up with the folks at shelby store. They make a sale and

Yet you can not buy anything. headscratch.gif

Scotty

Scotty,

It has to be a technical issue because Robert told me the DS's would be on sale (and they are) and they are showing the sale price--however, it does not work for 4.6 or 5.4... slapfight.gif I think he is off trying to fix it now, that's probably why he's not reponding... banghead.gif I've been waiting 3 months for these to go on sale.... Hopefully he fixes it soon, I'm going nuts!

Stuartconfused.gif

Scotty,

It has to be a technical issue because Robert told me the DS's would be on sale (and they are) and they are showing the sale price--however, it does not work for 4.6 or 5.4... slapfight.gif I think he is off trying to fix it now, that's probably why he's not reponding... banghead.gif I've been waiting 3 months for these to go on sale.... Hopefully he fixes it soon, I'm going nuts!

Stuartconfused.gif

I hear what you are saying stu , but what I do not understand is why have a sale on fri at 3-4 pm west coast time? It would make more sense to have one earlier in the day or for that matter earlier in the week so they could address any issues or problems.I am not trying to tell them how to run there business, but to have a sale an hour or two before they close their doors for the weekend does not make much sense to me. IMHO

Scotty

I hear what you are saying stu , but what I do noy understand is why have a sale on fri at 3-4 pm west coast time? It would make more sense to have one earlier in the day or for that matter earlier in the week so they could address any issues or problems.I am not trying to tell them how to run there business, but to have a sale an hour or two before they close their doors for the weekend does not make much sense to me. IMHO

Scotty

Scotty,

I tend to agree with your logic...

Stuart

Not sure how much they are on sale for, but I got mine for $599 installed if my memory is correct. If they are out shop around, their are deals.

I just did and every other company has them for sale for $730.00

I did a google search and $730 is the going rate.

Can you tell me where you got it for $599 installed?

Not sure how much they are on sale for, but I got mine for $599 installed if my memory is correct. If they are out shop around, their are deals.

I have been shopping for the GT500 Dynotech for over 1 year and the lowest price (new) I have ever seen is $729...headscratch.gif

Archived