TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford Racing Parts

machinehead

Anyone ever buy stuff from Ford Racing Parts Direct? They have what looks like a good price on a suspension kit. I'd like to know if they are reputable. Thanks. BTW - if anyone knows where I can get it cheaper I'm all ears.

http://www.fordracingpartsdirect.com/2010_SHELBY_GT500_HANDLING_PACK_M_FR3_MSVT_p/m-fr3-msvt.htm

List: $1,695.95

Sale Price: $1,375.00

Product Code: M-FR3-MSVT

I'm not sure about their other stuff but the 2010 TVS is way too high. They want $4700 which was last year's prices. I paid just over $4k for mine, which was the whole kit. They look a little fishy because they list the pro cal tuner as a $400 value, like they're giving you something for free. It comes with the kit. Compare their prices with Tousley..they are the benchmark for low FRPP prices.

I'm not sure about their other stuff but the 2010 TVS is way too high. They want $4700 which was last year's prices. I paid just over $4k for mine, which was the whole kit. They look a little fishy because they list the pro cal tuner as a $400 value, like they're giving you something for free. It comes with the kit. Compare their prices with Tousley..they are the benchmark for low FRPP prices.

Thanks. I bought my resonator eliminator from Tousley and they were definitely the cheapest. Problem with the suspension kit is the shipping weight. I'm in PA. I'll give them a call though. Worth a shot.

Archived