TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How much did you pay for you car

matyellott

Hey guys trying to gauage the value curve of our cars I know when they first came out a frind of mine paid $75k for his car in the Denver area. Can you give year purchased location, year/ type of car, and price paid out the door. For instance here is mine.

Castle Rock, Colorado (Medved Ford) Purchased Nov 2008

2009 Gt 500 Coupe (new)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't expect anyone who overpaid to respond to this thread do you?

Oh, wait, I just did didn't I :nonono:

Ha that depends on why they overpaid.

I think if you where on of the first people out of the gate to have a Gt500 in 06 then you paid a premium to drive the car for a few years before I did. Nothing wrong with that.

2009 Black Vert Red Stripe Pkg sticker was 54,400 paid 53k plus shipping from GA to OK. I was however offered 65k for it a few months ago and the local dealer is still selling news for 8k over MSRP in Oklahoma. Some people don't know any better I guess.

2009 Black Vert Red Stripe Pkg sticker was 54,400 paid 53k plus shipping from GA to OK. I was however offered 65k for it a few months ago and the local dealer is still selling news for 8k over MSRP in Oklahoma. Some people don't know any better I guess.

:headscratch: why didnt you sell it?

Hey, we are neighbors!! 65k was a good offer. I paid sticker for mine, around 52k otd. Were are you located in OK?

Sticker Price.

Kick myself a little bit as if I had waited 9 months, the '09's would have been out, not had the TSB that needing done (now finished!), would not have had to do the red appearance package aftermarket (it was a must-have and was not available for '08s for a coupe), and would have been after the market crashed and could have probably saved a few $$.

But did not know for sure that the red appearance package was going to be available for a coupe, or at all, on the '09s.

Crystal ball was broke!

:banghead:

Ha that dependson why they overpaid.

I think if you where on of the first peopleout of the gate to have a Gt500 in 06 then you paid a premium to drive the car for a few years before I did. Nothing wrong with that.

+1

Paid too much; took delivery in Aug 1, 2006. 2nd GO vert made. Hoping that I'm the first one made w/ Tungston stripes.

Dallas area

Sticker + 15k ADM (just to be honest)

Paid it off last month! She's all mine

Hey guys trying to gauage the value curve of our cars I know when they first came out a frind of mine paid $75k for his car in the Denver area. Can you give year purchased location, year/ type of car, and price paid out the door. For instance here is mine.

2009 Gt 500 Coupe (new)

Cerritos, Calif: purchased in May 2007

2007 GT500 coupe white with blue stipes

Paid sticker plus $5k, was the cheapest GT500 to sell in Calif. upto that point that I am aware of

Factory ordered 05 Mustang GT Torch Red Loaded Coupe 2/11/05 from

Keystone Ford in Norwalk...............

Recieved 4/5/05 Paid 2k under Sticker for 29850 OTD..............

Factory ordered 08 Shelby GT500 Torch Red/Black Stripes Loaded Coupe 6/21/07 from

Chino Hills Ford in Chino Hills...............

Recieved 9/6/07 Paid 5k over Sticker for 56992 OTD................

Both still Stock and compliment each other well.............

The Cruiser and the Bruiser????????? :hysterical:

+1

Paid too much; took delivery in Aug 1, 2006. 2nd GO vert made. Hoping that I'm the first one made w/ Tungston stripes.

Dallas area

Sticker + 15k ADM (just to be honest)

Paid it off last month! She's all mine

yahoo.gif

Congrats.

Cerritos, Calif: purchased in May 2007

2007 GT500 coupe white with blue stipes

Paid sticker plus $5k, was the cheapest GT500 to sell in Calif. upto that point that I am aware of

I purchased both my GT400's out of state because nobody in Ca would order me a car for less then 20k over.

I got mine from a post here on TS Shelbydude posted 3 cars near him I found exactly what I was looking for. I paid sticker $45.530 went to St louis to get mine was treated very nicely and the added cost of 2 plane tickets and gas back home was about a $1k locally it was a $20k adm and you took what they had no choices. Its changed alot since then biggrin.gif

I purchased both my GT400's out of state because nobody in Ca would order me a car for less then 20k over.

Hey Dan;

How did you Detune your cars to make them "GT400's"????????? :hysterical:

Well my car doesn't qualify but I'll chime in on my brother's behalf. He paid $62k for his 07 Cobra. Believe it or not, for that time, it was a steal. He flew to Michigan to pick it up and drove it all the way home to California. It was a hell of a break in and quite the show stopper all across the country, since almost everyone he ran across had yet to actually see one in person.

2009 Gt 500 Coupe (new)

Archived