TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Once in a lifetime chance

Perimeter

This is a wood burning process that we can burn any picture you ever want. Great with family pictures ,wedding photos, and the one you'll like..... CARS!!!! Attached is a picture i did for my best friend and his New 2010 Camaro. We can Frame it with any engraving either in the picture frame or the picture itself!!

We can do anything. Pictures will be shipped with a Picture easel or in a picture frame upon request. Sizes go from 5'7 or any size you would like. Send me any picture you would like to have or call to talk more about the process and what will make your picture turn out Perfect. This would look great in you collection of items you have taking to a car show to set up with your collection. Want 2 cars in it? No problem. Send us any photo and we can make it happen. Please call and i would love to talk about what we can do for you.

Email: Ballin456@hotmail.com

Telephone: 404-391-0680

Thanks,

Patrick Elliott

P.S. Call anytime any part of the day..... Attached is the photo we used in both forms. Original picture and finished product. I took the picture of the finished piece with my phone so it will not look as good as with a real camera. Also the sun was shining behind the car. For the best photo it is best to have the sun shining directly on the section of the car you are shooting.

post-26811-126827864951_thumb.jpg

post-26811-12682789533_thumb.jpg

post-26811-126827864951_thumb.jpg

post-26811-12682789533_thumb.jpg

This is a wood burning process that we can burn any picture you ever want. Great with family pictures ,wedding photos, and the one you'll like..... CARS!!!! Attached is a picture i did for my best friend and his New 2010 Camaro. We can Frame it with any engraving either in the picture frame or the picture itself!!

We can do anything. Pictures will be shipped with a Picture easel or in a picture frame upon request. Sizes go from 5'7 or any size you would like. Send me any picture you would like to have or call to talk more about the process and what will make your picture turn out Perfect. This would look great in you collection of items you have taking to a car show to set up with your collection. Want 2 cars in it? No problem. Send us any photo and we can make it happen. Please call and i would love to talk about what we can do for you.

Email: Ballin456@hotmail.com

Telephone: 404-391-0680

Thanks,

Patrick Elliott

P.S. Call anytime any part of the day..... Attached is the photo we used in both forms. Original picture and finished product. I took the picture of the finished piece with my phone so it will not look as good as with a real camera. Also the sun was shining behind the car. For the best photo it is best to have the sun shining directly on the section of the car you are shooting.

Great picture of a Chevy on a Shelby site. :banghead:

Archived