TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Canadian Rally Spring 2007

HOTGT500

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
there is a meet planned at timmys earlier in the day on may 26th at timmys on dundas between winston churchill and 403 at noon

might be cool to join the 2 groups

thoughts?

Wow just found this...boy this is really tucked away....regional groups needs a bigger font...I'm open to the 26th and Dyno pulls....I just called the wife at work and told her. I also invited a couple guys in Z06's to stir the pot :)

Can"t wait whats the plan where is the rally headed..I'm all for going to Joe's really great guy!

Barry

I haven't checked in in a while. It looks like we are still on for a meet and greet at Tim Hortons. I think scheduling dyno time this late in the game is pushing it. Can't wait to see what others have done to their cars.

Cheers,

Dan

:banghead: I hate all you guys...........the one day that I'm committed to other things you guys go and set this up............. :superhero: JK.........have fun all, catch you next time.

LOL,

Hmm either we missed the location Or I don't know the area...Anyways 3 of us botted aroung thought the area was Dundas and the 403...2 Zo6's and My Shelby...couple old mustangs...no new Shelby's I wonder if we can try this again...Had a great time told some folks of the Board but they weren't there as a result of the board. They came in for the drive.

Get a date on I'm in June sounds good PM Me!

Requis

LOL,

Hmm either we missed the location Or I don't know the area...Anyways 3 of us botted aroung thought the area was Dundas and the 403...2 Zo6's and My Shelby...couple old mustangs...no new Shelby's I wonder if we can try this again...Had a great time told some folks of the Board but they weren't there as a result of the board. They came in for the drive.

Get a date on I'm in June sounds good PM Me!

Requis

Sounds like you were in the right area. I'm 2 minutes away but was committed all day today. Yes, can we do another one?? Can we do Sunday this time???? June sounds good.

Nice photos guys, glad the weather held out for you.

Lets meet in Burlington Must be a Ford dealer that would love to have 6 or more Shelbys on their lot at one time.

It would have to be the one on Walkers Line for me. You won`t find me or my car at the one on Brant Street

Archived