TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Canadian Rally Spring 2007

HOTGT500

Anyone in Ontario wanting to have a Shelby rally in the spring of 2007? I know there are more and more Canadians on this site.....thought it would be great fun to have a Saturday or Sunday rally. Anyone interested drop me a line. :happy feet:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone in Ontario wanting to have a Shelby rally in the spring of 2007? I know there are more and more Canadians on this site.....thought it would be great fun to have a Saturday or Sunday rally. Anyone interested drop me a line. :happy feet:

I'm In!

We better find some folks with some different colors otherwise we might look like we came from a leafs game.

Cheers,

Barry

I thought there was a law saying you could only have red with white up here! :doh:

I'm in for a rally.

I must have missed that memo Joe :stop:

It's a good thing there will be a different color at the rally....4 blue can make a person think their eyes are going funny.

Joe, must say red is a nice colour. I only had a choice between white or blue, and when I saw them side by side....blue won. :shift:

I'm in. As long as we don't end up at Legendary Motorcar.

No problem...no Legendary Motorcar. Can you suggest somewhere else.

I would be there if I had my car! :censored: How about a May 24 long weekend thing?

kstrong...you are suggesting the Sunday of the May long weekend?

Or am I missing something? :redcard:

Ok

I know that Ontario is the centre of the universe but what about the rest of us, I can offer a different color to the mix. LOL - just kiddin.

How about we all meet in Winnipeg and have a Canada wide meet ? Hey, Winnipeg could use the good press since they have no hockey team. :hysterical2::hysterical2:

:shift: Not expecting mine much before 2008

I can tag behind as long as you don't mind a 600hp Lincoln bringing up the rear (or front)

:banvictory:

no problem

Count me in... .another black with Tungsten.... warning would be good too.... On Sunday's there is a good cruise night at Canadian Tire in Milton at James Snow and 401.... one suggestion... There is always Toronto Motorplex in Cayuga or Grand Bend for some action....

Bert

I'm very interested, but I would have to know soon exactly were in Ontario. Wifey and I would have to take a weeks vacation. For example, from were I live to Toronto is a 20hr drive. :hyper:

Wow...20 hours. We'll see if this can be put together soon so you can make plans.

I can offer up a suggestion for the 14th Annual Antique & Classic Car show at Gull Lake Park in Gravenhurst Saturday June 16th, 2007. Gravenhurst is a tourist area and the show is one of the best with hundreds of cars. The show is not only antiques but also drag racers & rods etc. I have shown there for the past 5 years. They already now my Shelby will be there....it would be fun to have more there. I have the registration form if you are interested.

Yikes! Where do you live Georgia? :hysterical:

No,not Georgia kaylan,Nova Scotia. Is one of our other members from Georgia?Whooooo? :hysterical:

Wow...20 hours. We'll see if this can be put together soon so you can make plans.

I can offer up a suggestion for the 14th Annual Antique & Classic Car show at Gull Lake Park in Gravenhurst Saturday June 16th, 2007. Gravenhurst is a tourist area and the show is one of the best with hundreds of cars. The show is not only antiques but also drag racers & rods etc. I have shown there for the past 5 years. They already now my Shelby will be there....it would be fun to have more there. I have the registration form if you are interested.

Ya that sounds good to me HOTGT500. Where ever it doesn't matter to me. I'm just looking forward to having a big gathering, theres only 3 Shelby's in all of Nova Scotia that I know of, and we were planning a trip to the U.S., but we would gladly go to your gathering in Ontario. Like I say it's just a matter of timing so we can put in for our vacation. Thanks.

No,not Georgia kaylan,Nova Scotia. Is one of our other members from Georgia?Whooooo? :hysterical:

Ya that sounds good to me HOTGT500. Where ever it doesn't matter to me. I'm just looking forward to having a big gathering, theres only 3 Shelby's in all of Nova Scotia that I know of, and we were planning a trip to the U.S., but we would gladly go to your gathering in Ontario. Like I say it's just a matter of timing so we can put in for our vacation. Thanks.

Might I suggest be here for Saturday night and we'll do a big car hangout here and there (Can tire in Etobicoke on the Queensway on Saturday packed on nice nights) and then maybe the big car show in Barrie on Sunday??? I'm not so sure I want to go to a classic car show...........something I don't know maybe?? I can find out about this Barrie show.........supposed to be big and an annual thing. Still early, lots of time

Count me in... .another black with Tungsten.... warning would be good too.... On Sunday's there is a good cruise night at Canadian Tire in Milton at James Snow and 401.... one suggestion... There is always Toronto Motorplex in Cayuga or Grand Bend for some action....

Bert

Good idea. We do the Canadian Tire hangout Saturday night, and Sunday we do Milton and then we all drive to Fortino's at Jane and Major Mac..........................the two that i know of are big............would be cool to all drive around to these hot spots in our cars.............maybe 7-10 Shelbys can be collected or more. I can get 3 or 4 just myself..................

Glad you're in Dave, that means you still have the beast.

Yep still do Yello. Took her for a spin on Saturday. Couldn't resist with the nice weather. Needed to pick up some fuel stabliser at Crappy Tire. The car is getting more looks and cell camera pics now than it was last July when I got her. The favourable reputation of the Modern day Shelby has definitely picked up a few notches since then. More people are recognising it as being Worthy. LOL!! Except from those wanker Kids on GTAMC.com They've taken over where SVTPower.com left off! I know that You personally remember those days!! :finger:

Carcapsule arrived today from California. I'll be storing her for good this weekend. Once she's Zipped up inside, the temptation to ride will fade??!

Cheers!

Dave.

post-2683-1169070249_thumb.jpg

post-2683-1169070249_thumb.jpg

I know that You personally remember those days!! :finger:

Cheers!

Dave.

Oh I do..........still visit/occasionally post and the GT500 bashing has def'ly slowed down, almost stopped...........I think they now know the car for what it really is..........awesome!! I can tell you though, this GT500 forum much better, friendlier, and more active

Yep still do Yello. Took her for a spin on Saturday. Couldn't resist with the nice weather. Needed to pick up some fuel stabliser at Crappy Tire. The car is getting more looks and cell camera pics now than it was last July when I got her. The favourable reputation of the Modern day Shelby has definitely picked up a few notches since then. More people are recognising it as being Worthy. LOL!! Except from those wanker Kids on GTAMC.com They've taken over where SVTPower.com left off! I know that You personally remember those days!! :finger:

Carcapsule arrived today from California. I'll be storing her for good this weekend. Once she's Zipped up inside, the temptation to ride will fade??!

Cheers!

Dave.

glad to hear you still have the SHELBY!Hope you can make the sSHELBY meet in the spring :banana piano:

Ok

I know that Ontario is the centre of the universe but what about the rest of us, I can offer a different color to the mix. LOL - just kiddin.

How about we all meet in Winnipeg and have a Canada wide meet ? Hey, Winnipeg could use the good press since they have no hockey team. :hysterical2::hysterical2:

That would be good ,but it looks like will have to have western canada meet ,,,,,somewhere in the mountains, Jasper or Banff would be a great drive ...

What about ShannonVille? IF we Book Early enough we might be able to get Track time? but that would need to be for Sure In February?

Dave its fantastic to see you on the forum, and glad you still have the beast!

I'm open to what ever the conensus is Gravenhurst sounded cool, what weekend is was that. If its the May 24 Weekend that might be cool bring up the whole fam damly!

Cheers,

Requis

Wow you took it out last Saturday??? with all the salt on the RD....Dave...we need to talk... :ohsnap:

I was just curious if anyone would be interested in driving up to Evolution performance with me in May to get the Suspension MOD, and SCT with JLT CAI...Maybe Kaylan can chime in do you think Joe would be able to do these mods at a fair price locally? Maybe if we bought the components? what would be the best way to do this if done locally?

Cheers,

Requis

What are your plans...

Archived