TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sequential turn signals

I purchased a set of the sequential turn signal lights and got them installed tonight. Just like my 1968 GT 350, it's all coming back to me now!!!!

I ended up with the kit that uses new, original, Ford wiring harnesses. The installation took about an hour and they work perfect. Even the wife commented about them while I had her out there checking my brake lights. :happy feet:

The cost was $140 delivered. Get 'em here: http://www.webelectricproducts.com/

Me next! happy%20feet.gif

I might opt for "splice-in" sequentials. I hear they're honestly not that difficult. I measure the install by the amount of beer that is consumed anyways, so worst case scenario, I might be one or two more "deep."

Congrats on your tail lights. I love the way they look even though you can't (directly) see them yourself. Just keep an eye on your rear view mirror and watch for the pointing from drivers behind you ;)

Very cool, brother. :yup:

Me next! happy%20feet.gif

I might opt for "splice-in" sequentials. I hear they're honestly not that difficult. I measure the install by the amount of beer that is consumed anyways, so worst case scenario, I might be one or two more "deep."

Congrats on your tail lights. I love the way they look even though you can't (directly) see them yourself. Just keep an eye on your rear view mirror and watch for the pointing from drivers behind you wink.gif

Very cool, brother. yup.gif

Sic,

Go for the direct replacements. They're super easy and just plug right in and replace your existing harnesses. It'll take less than an hour to do both sides. That way you always have the original harnesses too. I found mine for around $100 and they work perfectly. The only bad part is that you won't be able to drink a lot of beers in that amount of time...sorry hysterical.gif

John

Sic,

Go for the direct replacements. They're super easy and just plug right in and replace your existing harnesses. It'll take less than an hour to do both sides. That way you always have the original harnesses too. I found mine for around $100 and they work perfectly. The only bad part is that you won't be able to drink a lot of beers in that amount of time...sorry hysterical.gif

John

Hey hey, "make excuses or make it happen." :hysterical:

Archived