TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford Builder Magazine – GT500 Upgrades - Brakes, Handling, Exhaust & more

Just picked this up today & thought I would pass it on. Really good info if you’re thinking of modifying your car.

Volume 3, Number 1, February 2007 issue

Story titles include.

1. Buying & modifying a GT500

2. Installing an Eibach suspension on a GT500

3. Installing Baer Brakes on a GT500

4. 70 best products from SEMA 2006 – List Lots of parts for GT500’s (3 different header manufactures, low profile ramps, several exhaust systems & more)

5. Installing a Steeda Billet hood strut

6. Installing Corsa Cat Backs

Just picked this up today & thought I would pass it on. Really good info if you’re thinking of modifying your car.

Story titles include.

4. 70 best products from SEMA 2006 – List Lots of parts for GT500’s (3 different header manufactures, low profile ramps, several exhaust systems & more)

Whatever you do...DON'T let me see this!!!

GPBJ

Got her trianed good! :hysterical:

CW...Why the brakes upgrade, my brakes are killer!

GPBJ...what is a Ophiophagus Hannah? :headscratch:

They said "what about an upgrade from high performance brakes to higher performance brakes?, Well that's what were going to do so you can drive it in deeper :shift: & stop harder with improved longevity & increased fade resistance"

I know, I know.....can I answer, can I, can I :hyper: the heck with it, an Ophiophagus Hannah is....latin for Rufdraft performing a one-hander.... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Story titles include.

coldwater,

I'd love to have an issue of that magazine. I've never heard of it in this area. Was it in a book store?

Thanks

Why....thank you for asking. (You're the first, you wordsmith, you.)

http://www.wordwebonline.com/en/OPHIOPHAGUSHANNAH

:stats:

:shift:

bj

:drool: You Da man!

If I didn't know better, I'd say I need a hobby. But for now, reading the dictionary is a Tier 5 activity (unless there are really cool pictures). You guys (and huns) had all the nifty things taken, so I had to go geek. :idea:

:shift:

bj

What is that guy holding? Are you trying to get banned? :finger:

:hysterical2:

Atilla the Guinea Pig :hysterical:

\

Wow! Good catch! I didn't notice that. They have the wrong image. That isn't Atilla...that's Michael Jackson!

:drop:

(Therefore, my sincere apologies to any of Michael's family members or fans that I may have offended.)

bj

Sorry. But you have to admit...that's my first slip up in about a month. I'm doing better.

As for the topic, great post and I'll be looking for that magazine. Thanks CW.

Me, too. Sorry. :cry:

GP/BJ

Hi CW. Were are you guys getting that mag? Is it in a book store or a magazine shop? I'm trying to find one. I would love to get my hands on one of those. :sos:

I got mine at Mejier's

I picked up a copy last night. Kind of expensive for less then 100 pages of stuff. I haven't read everything yet but nothing really stood out as new or exciting information.

thats because you know too much & need something more stimulating in the details that have been yet to be written, right?

thats because you know too much & need something more stimulating in the details that have been yet to be written, right?

Yea that's it :hyper: No actually it seems that there is so much good information on this board that nothing really stood out except the brake swap. I am looking forward to see the results of the upgrades that they said would be in a future issue. Nice to see before and after results.

Yea that's it :hyper: No actually it seems that there is so much good information on this board that nothing really stood out except the brake swap. I am looking forward to see the results of the upgrades that they said would be in a future issue. Nice to see before and after results.

I agree, but they sucker you into buying the next issue for the results of the stopping distance :rant:

You can go to their web site and download it as a PDF for free, or order one via the mail for $5? I don't know if they are sold anywhere?

have not been able to find website for them

can someone post the article?

edit add

is it buckaroo communications?

http://www.buckaroocommunications.com/ME2/...B06EB5510E6FB08

found the web site but does not show the mag.. is this a first issue for them?

Archived