TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ANOTHER 2011 GT 500 ALLOCATION

frydguy79

i have 2 MORE allocation's for a 2011 Gt500's for this coming week if anyone is looking

order them up your way

that make 4 allocations so farhappy%20feet.gif

Does that mean you have already ordered two that have VINs assigned and have two additional allocations that will get VINs assigned next week?

Where in Kansas?

Does that mean you have already ordered two that have VINs assigned and have two additional allocations that will get VINs assigned next week?

Where in Kansas?

If you are willing to let one go on A/Z plan or under MSRP let me know. I'm preapproved and ready to buy at the end of this month.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are willing to let one go on A/Z plan or under MSRP let me know. I'm preapproved and ready to buy at the end of this month.

it is not the dealer that sets a/z/d plans its ford

and as a dealer i would love to be able to buy a gt500 for d plan and every other dealership employee would too, believe me!!!!!!!!!

i had to buy my own car too!!!!!

it is not the dealer that sets a/z/d plans its ford

and as a dealer i would love to be able to buy a gt500 for d plan and every other dealership employee would too, believe me!!!!!!!!!

i had to buy my own car too!!!!!

Well if Ford keeps throwing allocations at you and it makes sense for you to let one go for 2K under sticker let me know. If it were me I'd take the guaranteed now rather than wait for a chance at more later....especially if Ford is being so free with allocations. ( =

Archived