TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Texas get together

sportscars

Texas Get Togehter poll  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What Saturday works for you

2. 2. Are you interested in a TWO day event?

It is time for the 2nd annual Texas Shelby Get Together (TSGT).

It will be Saturday, April 10th. We will start this time in Kerrville, Texas.

We hav an entire day of fun planned. We will be driving some of the best and most scenic roads in Texas. We will be sharing good food and great times.

We will be posting more details here as they become available.

Group Hotel: Warren - DubbsFaris is working on that

We PM'd 87 TS people.

Thanks,

Sean - aka Sportscars

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We wouldn't be able to do a 2-day event. We have the furry kids to think about....they want food and to go outside and stuff. It's all about them....lol.

The weekend of the 24th is Big Bend Open Road Race.

Not that I will have my car with me at the time, but I will be traveling thru the same area during the early part of April...

Going to meet up with David Elkowitz for Lunch somewhere near Terlingua/Big Bend on April 2nd...

After that it is a slow trek across TX, as I am catering Breakfast & Dinner every day for a group of BICYCLE RIDERS crossing the entire US (San Diego to St Augustine in 2 months)...

Will be in Utopia on the 7th, Kerville on the 8th & 9th, Blanco on the 10th, etc, etc, etc.

I'll keep my eye out!!!

Gregg

07SGT0547

Gregg, you gonna be throwing pancakes at people? My 11 year old was rather upset that he didnt get to catch pancakes at the Nascar race last year. Also, what does your schedule look like in October???

On another note, I have a large list of Texas Shelby owners. I can only send a message to three at a time and only one message every 60 seconds. Any one want to help me out? I could give you a list of like 9 people and you could send a message about the get together to them....

Let me know

Sean

We wouldn't be able to do a 2-day event. We have the furry kids to think about....they want food and to go outside and stuff. It's all about them....lol.

The weekend of the 24th is Big Bend Open Road Race.

Unless we can get a brave enough neighbor, that can handle being mauled to take care of them for us, I'm sure we can supply them with a whip and pistol, and we still have enough children on our street to keep them fed with fresh meat, so it shouldn't be too much of a task.

Remind sweetie that we need to stop by the elementary school in the knapper van and gather up some more kids, we can't let our food supply get too low, or we'll be the next meal you know.

3821033591_af25e980f0.jpg

Jeff

Im just glad you dont raise pigs....two movies come to mind. Snatch, and Hannibal.... :hysterical:

It looks like April 10th will be the day! Gregg, Im sure we can find you a ride, just keep those pedalers out of our way! LOL

It is time for the 2nd annual Texas Shelby Get Together (TSGG).

We hav an entire day of fun planned. We will be driving some of the best and most scenic roads in Texas. We will be sharing good food and great times.

We will be posting more details here as they become available.

Group Hotel: TBA

We will start PM'ing people tomorrow. I have a list of about 90 Texas Team Shelby people to contact.

Thanks,

Sean - aka Sportscars

Hi, SVTCowboy here,

Sorry to say I will be missing the Texas get togather on April 10. That is the same time as the Car Auction here is San Antonio, and I am in charge of providing the people who check the cars in and move them across the auction block. I will be working from 8-11 April for this event. Keep me on your call list. Maybe we can do lunch one day or a small weekend get togather in the near future, just let me know. Later

Tom

210-685-1612

It is time for the 2nd annual Texas Shelby Get Together (TSGG).

Hey Sean, not sure if we can make it but April 10th is best shot...

Going out to 'Vegas April 14-19th for the NHRA race & will spend a little time smoozing at SAI :)

Definetly be seeing you at one of other of the various events this year, watch out!

Cheers, Dave & Donna

Hi, SVTCowboy here,

Sorry to say I will be missing the Texas get togather on April 10. That is the same time as the Car Auction here is San Antonio, and I am in charge of providing the people who check the cars in and move them across the auction block. I will be working from 8-11 April for this event. Keep me on your call list. Maybe we can do lunch one day or a small weekend get togather in the near future, just let me know. Later

Tom

210-685-1612

Sorry, I wont be able to make it either. My wife is a student and has class every Saturday day until mid-May and I have a one year old to care for. Keep me in mind for after that though.

Mark

Gregg, you gonna be throwing pancakes at people? My 11 year old was rather upset that he didnt get to catch pancakes at the Nascar race last year. Also, what does your schedule look like in October???

On another note, I have a large list of Texas Shelby owners. I can only send a message to three at a time and only one message every 60 seconds. Any one want to help me out? I could give you a list of like 9 people and you could send a message about the get together to them....

Let me know

Sean

We might have pancakes about once per week... Otherwise, the riders will get real tired of the same old, every day... And unfortunately, I'm probably not going to be available in October (EVER) since it is the busiest month of the entire year for us... Sorry!

Gregg

07SGT0547

Gregg, I presume you are coming thru Houston on I-10. Be glad to offer you a rest spot. Let us know.

Sherri,

THANKS for the offer! Will be passing thru that area around the 13th of April... Right now, I am in San Diego and will be starting to head back East on Sunday AM (March 14th)... And by then, I might need a little quiet time away from all the bike riders... Will let you know!

Gregg

07SGT0547

Sherri,

THANKS for the offer! Will be passing thru that area around the 13th of April... Right now, I am in San Diego and will be starting to head back East on Sunday AM (March 14th)... And by then, I might need a little quiet time away from all the bike riders... Will let you know!

Gregg

07SGT0547

Please do!

Archived