TEAM SHELBY FORUM

White rims???

Well I haven't really been truely impressed with white rims until I saw them on your car Markuswee. Dam those are hot with the grabber blue.

What's the offset on these rims and how wide is the rear?

Those are OZ Ultraleggera HLT (EDITED, was "Superleggera" before, see page 2 of this thread)

Front: 8.5X20 with 245/35-ZR20

Rear: 10X20 with 285/30 ZR 20

Don't know the offset....

Found them on a website of a german tuner: Geigercars

You can see the car on youtube:

(in german language....)

Those are OZ Superleggera III

Front: 8.5X20 with 245/35-ZR20

Rear: 10X20 with 285/30 ZR 20

Don't know the offset....

Found them on a website of a german tuner: Geigercars

You can see the car on youtube:

(in german language....)

Thanks.

Nice wheels- thanks- i think i am going to try painting the stockers and see how that looks first. I really like the blue/white looks good!

.... and don't forget to post some pics!

.... and don't forget to post some pics!

Thank you for all your pics- i just got my white saleen wheels today. 20x9 20x10. the tires dont come until next week sometime- 275/35/20 and 315/35/20 got them 825 shipped! The good part about it is the saleen center caps are the same size as the factory SVT caps. i will post some pics when i get them on...

post-27592-126904506904_thumb.jpg

Thank you for all your pics- i just got my white saleen wheels today. 20x9 20x10. the tires dont come until next week sometime- 275/35/20 and 315/35/20 got them 825 shipped! The good part about it is the saleen center caps are the same size as the factory SVT caps. i will post some pics when i get them on...

Wow, that looks very good! Can't wait to see them on your car .... :-)

I had white rims on a BMW 325i long ago (factory). One thing I learned was that you really need to keep them clean, constantly!! But, the way all of use are w/ our cars, that's the norm so it shouldnt be a problem! :hysterical:

Being a traditional polished bullit man, when I first saw this topic I thought "ugh", but after seeing the pics I'm surprised how good the white rims look!

I love those rims!!!! I think that those rims are the Ultraleggera HLT. I can't find them in white. Maybe they had them powder coated in white.

@inyadreems: yes, you are right. Silly me. Those are Ultraleggera HLT, painted white. The Superleggeras has screws .... :-(

Markus

Archived