TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cobra R in British Columbia, Canada

66DNA

Hi everyone! Having recently traded in my 2007 SGT for a 2010 GT500 vert, I thought I'd post a photo I took earlier this evening of my "other Snake" - up here in British Columbia.

CobraCountry.jpg

Hi everyone! Having recently traded in my 2007 SGT for a 2010 GT500 vert, I thought I'd post a photo I took earlier this evening of my "other Snake" - up here in British Columbia.

CobraCountry.jpg

The R is a SAAAWEEEEET car. How long have you owned her and how many km/miles on her.

QSS

The R is a SAAAWEEEEET car. How long have you owned her and how many km/miles on her.

QSS

I've had the car for about two months. But with the weather (mostly rain up here in BC) I have not driven it much. I bought the car with 3,167 miles....and I am about to hit 3,300 miles.

Basically a brand new car! Just love it.

• 4 months later...

The 2000 Cobra R is my favorite Mustang of all time. A friend of ours has one, not sure what number it is, but I drool all over this car when we go to see him. So, in my way, to honor the "R", my 04 GT is getting transformed into a black Cobra R clone. You can check my threat at Reaper's Makeover. Beautiful car!

Archived