TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How much money do you save by joining the Team Shelby

cgguy09

Hey guys,

I plan on joining Team Shelby sooner or later but I'm getting ready to drop some cash at the Shelby Store & I know there are occasional discounts or something like that but I wasn't sure if I should join first & then buy or if it wasn't worth it. Thanks guys.

-Colin

2007 Shelby GT

CSM1200

Welcome fellow Floridian, I say join regardless of discounts and what not. I'm sure there will be some discounts down the line but remember SA is in the process of merging their whole parts dept.

You will get a second to none welcome package with a shirt, decals and all kinds of cool things.

What part of Florida?

Hey guys,

I plan on joining Team Shelby sooner or later but I'm getting ready to drop some cash at the Shelby Store & I know there are occasional discounts or something like that but I wasn't sure if I should join first & then buy or if it wasn't worth it. Thanks guys.

-Colin

2007 Shelby GT

CSM1200

Welcome Colin! Seems like you are comparing the cost of membership which I think is about $50 a year to what discounts are recieved thru the store. Here is my perspective:

Yes, I have shopped during the discounts and I am very pleased w/ the discounts that they have offered to TS members, but let's take it a little further.....

Help I recieved from a TS member w/ a local dealer problem = $1000.00 savings

Help from a TS member on the purchase of some new wheels = $350.00 savings

Help from TS members on mods = $500 savings (conservative estimate)

Help from TS members on alternatives to modding = $400.00 savings

Help from a TS member by putting me in touch w/ the right person at Ford Racing = $600.00 savings

Offers from TS members to stay at their own house when traveling = hotel savings

Offers from TS members to help when traveling for car troubles = $200 savings

The TS friends that me and wife have met along the way = PRICELESS

The prayers and support from TS members during tough times = PRICELESS

Can you tell yet how I feel about my TS membership? There is SO MUCH MORE THAN A DISCOUNT AT THE STORE, AND YES THESE ARE WONDERFUL TOO!

Join, you won't be disappointed once you become part of the family. And if you decide not to join, that's ok too, we'll still treat you like family! Craig :hysterical: Especially when you get to 10 posts!

Hey,

Thanks for all the information, I was planning on joining just wanted to know if I should do it now or later. I'm my Key West, Florida by the way. Southern Most Shelby I guess!

-Colin

Nice to see another South Floridian, dang I thought I was the most Southern TS member, are you going to see the race on Sunday in Homestead? I'll go to watch the mustang challenge.

Well, hope to see you around the local car shows, I'll keep ya posted on them,

Chris

Colin,

You will recieve many great benefits from joining which have been well outlined above by other members.

I want to welcome you from the registry effort and to provide any assistance I can. Please feel free to ask should you need help.

This is a great bunch and as others have said help in many ways.

Davod

Being a Team Shelby member?

Priceless.

• 5 weeks later...

I just join every year for the cool snake thingy under my avatar! :hysterical:

I joined 14 minutes ago...just a minute later my cool snake thingy showed up automatically.

Now, if i only knew how to make an Avatar.

Archived