TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Weather Tech custom fit floor liners...

WydOpen

I originally purchased a set for my '06 F250 and liked them so much that I decided to purchase a set for my Shelby. I am very happy with the fit and finish and I'm able to spare the factory floor mats and store them while using these.

They take about 2-3 weeks to make and have delivered, but definitely worth the wait...

p3040637.jpg

p3040638.jpg

p3040639.jpg

p3040640.jpg

p3040642.jpg

p3040644.jpg

I've had the same exact set for 2 years. They are great. They catch everything!! Highly recommended.

i always use these mats but i ordered them in january and they did not fit properly. i was told by customer service they will make them for our 2010 gt500's but they are still not on their site. the only choice is for the "2" floor posts mats of which our cars only have 1 floor post. all the mats fit ok but the drivers mat is incorrect. hope you sets fits - if so, can you post the item number off the weathertech box it was shipped in. thanks

Everything fits perfect and I couldn't be happier. I ordered them directly off their website. The driver's side floor liner only has one hole for the floor post and it was a tight fit, but I got it hooked and fits nicely.

The part numbers were...

I love these floor liners and I'm happy to remove the factory floor mats and preserve them and not even touch the carpet with these things. A very good investment for those considering.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Everything fits perfect and I couldn't be happier. I ordered them directly off their website. The driver's side floor liner only has one hole for the floor post and it was a tight fit, but I got it hooked and fits nicely.

The part numbers were...

I love these floor liners and I'm happy to remove the factory floor mats and preserve them and not even touch the carpet with these things. A very good investment for those considering.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Are you saying that your car only has a single post to hold that mat down? My 2010 has two and when i search on their site for the 2010 ford mustang it is only showing a front floor mat with 2 posts with a different model #???

http://www.weathertech.com/

Are you saying that your car only has a single post to hold that mat down? My 2010 has two and when i search on their site for the 2010 ford mustang it is only showing a front floor mat with 2 posts with a different model #???

http://www.weathertech.com/

Correct, my car only has a single post.

That is really weird, I went to WeatherTech's website and you're right it comes up as 2 posts and only allows you to purchase the front set and the part number isn't even close to the set I was sold. I will say I know for a fact I ordered directly through the website about 3 weeks ago (2/10 to be exact).

Call them up and request the part numbers I listed in my post above. It was $177.90 delivered to my door for all four liners and there was only a cutout for one post. The fit is excellent and I couldn't be happier. The wait was worth it.

Correct, my car only has a single post.

That is really weird, I went to WeatherTech's website and you're right it comes up as 2 posts and only allows you to purchase the front set and the part number isn't even close to the set I was sold. I will say I know for a fact I ordered directly through the website about 3 weeks ago (2/10 to be exact).

Call them up and request the part numbers I listed in my post above. It was $177.90 delivered to my door for all four liners and there was only a cutout for one post. The fit is excellent and I couldn't be happier. The wait was worth it.

I found the part number you posted but it was for a 2005 mustang. When use that you only have the option of 1 post

Alright, I feel like a bit of a dumbass! I went out to recheck and sure enough I have two posts like everyone else. I have absolutely no idea how I missed it when I put the liners in. :doh:

I am going to contact WeatherTech and see what they say. I checked my invoice and it says I ordered for a 2010 Ford Mustang.

Though I will say the floor liners they sent me fit perfect except for a hole for the second post.

Just ordered.

2010 Mustang , 1st row

2009 Mustang , 2nd row

Black PlateFrame

$202.85

After I read this post, was out in the GT500 and noticed the GT500 logo on my matt is already getting dirty. Only driven it three times since Dec.

Good posts, thanks.

anyone that orders a new set could you post the fitment of the drivers mat. i am curious about the post opening and proper fitment. i do not want to re-order until i know weathertech has it correct for our cars.

they are the best mats ever. i have them in all my vehicles. as a matter of fact, i have used sets for a lot of cars.

Archived