GARAGE

COLLECTION

Valued at $15,000

LEISURE

COLLECTION

Valued at $24,000

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Seriously they should send an email to every single person who entered the raffle and state the winners names and that the raffle is over.

In the last 2 years I have spent $400 on tickets.

I would think that at least one of the three winners would be on Team Shelby and that they would have made a post about winning.

Seriously they should send an email to every single person who entered the raffle and state the winners names and that the raffle is over.

In the last 2 years I have spent $400 on tickets.

I would think that at least one of the three winners would be on Team Shelby and that they would have made a post about winning.

makes me wonder if there were ANY winners. :headscratch::censored:

Ive got ticket numbers 01991-02003

Did they only sell a couple thousand tickets for this raffle? I sure hope they made some money for the foundation! I would hate to think that they didnt even cover the costs of the prizes...I know times are hard, but dang people, support sick kids please. :headscratch:

Ive got ticket numbers 01991-02003

Did they only sell a couple thousand tickets for this raffle? I sure hope they made some money for the foundation!

I would assume there were over 2,000 tickets sold which would equel $175,000 to $200,000 depending if they bought a single ticket or got 13 tickets for a hundred bucks.

The prizes equeled about $65,000 so I would think they made some funds for the Children.

We pulled the winning tickets on Sunday June 27th at the Barrett-Jackson car auction. We are just waiting to hear back from one of the winners to find out which collection he would like. We will be posting all the winners soon...

stay tuned!

We pulled the winning tickets on Sunday June 27th at the Barrett-Jackson car auction. We are just waiting to hear back from one of the winners to find out which collection he would like. We will be posting all the winners soon...

stay tuned!

Thanks Jenni.

Archived