TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My New Baby has Arrived !!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ROB!!!! happy%20feet.gif

He's quite a handsome boy. Thank goodness they did not let you into the delivery room or I suspect that we would be also seeing several photos of the delivery that we shouldn't be privy to. I can just imagine your hand in the picture pointing out a detail of something that should not be detailed. hysterical.gif

Grandpa Grabber...that has a nice cadence to it.

Note: Congratulations to you too El Shelby.

LOL...that's hilarious Ennis...that would have been something. Maybe a Grabber Orange blanket......

Conrats Rob, Tana, Katie, Kyle and Uncle's David and Chris!!!

Alex

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ROB!!!! happy%20feet.gif

He's quite a handsome boy. Thank goodness they did not let you into the delivery room or I suspect that we would be also seeing several photos of the delivery that we shouldn't be privy to. I can just imagine your hand in the picture pointing out a detail of something that should not be detailed. hysterical.gif

Grandpa Grabber...that has a nice cadence to it.

Note: Congratulations to you too El Shelby.

:hysterical2:

and yes congrats to El Shelby too :happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Tana and I recieved our 2nd Grandson today. His name is Karson. This Sat. We will be having my 1st Grandson Kolin 2nd birthday party. My daughter Katie and her husband Kyle are starting a nice klittle family of K's.

Karson Henry Plummer entered the world at 3:56am! He weighed 7lbs 13oz and is 19 & 1/2 inches long! Mama, Daddy, and Baby are doing great and are going to try and get some rest :-) Praise God for this precious little life and his smooth delivery into the world.

Karson1.jpg

Karson2.jpg

Karson3.jpg

Archived