TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My New Baby has Arrived !!!

My very first Grandkid arrived today at 2:55pm. A beautiful baby boy born to my daughter Katie and her husband Kyle. I just came from the hospital and I must tell you he's a cutie. His name is Kolin and he weighs 6 pounds, 6 oz and is 18 inches long.

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

006.jpg

My very first Grandkid arrived today at 2:55pm. A beautiful baby boy born to my daughter Katie and her husband Kyle. I just came from the hospital and I must tell you he's a cutie. His name is Kolin and he weighs 6 pounds, 6 oz and is 18 inches long.

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

006.jpg

Grabber, Congradulations!

We will share this date forever, my fist child was born yesterday afternoon as well. Beautiful baby girl by the name of Charlotte Olivia, my little Miss Charlie-O! 6lbs 8oz, 19.25". I could not be more excited!

Give my best to the new Parents!

What an amazing day!

Congratulations Rob and to your entire family...... :happy feet: :party2:

I will never forget what my Mother used to say when I was growing up "I wish I had grandchildren first"..... :headscratch::hysterical2: then when her first grandchild, my Son, was born I knew exactly what she meant by the look on her face it was priceless.... :happy feet:

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ROB!!!! happy%20feet.gif

He's quite a handsome boy. Thank goodness they did not let you into the delivery room or I suspect that we would be also seeing several photos of the delivery that we shouldn't be privy to. I can just imagine your hand in the picture pointing out a detail of something that should not be detailed. hysterical.gif

Grandpa Grabber...that has a nice cadence to it.

Note: Congratulations to you too El Shelby.

Archived