TEAM SHELBY FORUM

3rd Anniversary

SGT0225

One of not many 2007 Shelby GT's that is still mostly stock.

This saturday is my baby's 3rd Anniversary.

For Christmas I bought my car the Shelby Interior Upgrade package with a (cherry on top) Carroll Shelby's signature.

3 years...

:shift: all summer long and...

:lurk: wait for the snow to melt all winter long.

3 years old, still a :baby:

Like everyone else I have a "the day I bought her" story.

One of not many 2007 Shelby GT's that is still mostly stock.

This saturday is my baby's 3rd Anniversary.

For Christmas I bought my car the Shelby Interior Upgrade package with a (cherry on top) Carroll Shelby's signature.

3 years...

:shift: all summer long and...

:lurk: wait for the snow to melt all winter long.

3 years old, still a :baby:

Like everyone else I have a "the day I bought her" story.

Mine will be 3 years old on March 10th. That being the day I bought it. And still stock except for lower grille addition. Rick

I'm glad I live in TEXAS...I can drive mine pretty much all year long as evidenced by my 23900 miles in my first 2 years....

Congrats on the 3 year anniversary!

Carl

CA is the same way. sunny days most of the time. Top down at the beach is just 15 miles away...

Tom

Mine will be 3 years old on March 10th. That being the day I bought it. And still stock except for lower grille addition. Rick

Just over 33,000 miles and mine will be 5 years old on March 12, 2010. Enjoy the ride.

Tom

I'm glad I live in TEXAS...I can drive mine pretty much all year long as evidenced by my 23900 miles in my first 2 years....

Congrats on the 3 year anniversary!

Carl

Carl, I will catch up to you soon, ever since I sold my daily driver V-6 two years ago I've been adding mileage to this puppy with a huge grin ever since.

Yep, living down here we too have excellent weather for year round cruising. About to replace my air filter and fuel filter I got from greaser when I hit 20,000 miles. 2 years, 20,000 miles not bad at all.

SGT0225 congrats and keep driving it!!!

Rick,

Happy early Anniversary.

Are we still on track to hang out sometime?

To all:

Thanks. I hope we all hit 3 years and then even put a zero behind it and make it 30 years.

Archived