TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A GT500KR WTF were they thinking??

Unbelievable !! And check out the pricing... serious buyers only! LMAO!

KR Vid

and

KR Vid

FIrst off Eagledriver!! and river racer ...I wasnt' driving! second off the car Did sell and yes the customer saw the video and was thrilled.."We gonna try an bust this thang quote" ah not on video please don't make up bs...You did watch the video and so did 20,000 other people, and I took it off as I left the dealership. It wasn't removed by Youtube..Nothing worse than a critic that doesn't know all the facts...PS that video sold the car!!! And it wasn't a car that was ordered for a specific customer I wouldn't drive a sold vehicle like it and if you didnt know the KR is pretty powerfull and being a passenger was a thrill... CRITICS WITH ONLY HALF THE FACTS LIKE YOU MAKE ME LAUGH!! IVE BEEN SELLING FORDS SINCE 1993 AND HAVE A CSI OF OVER 98% SO I CAN GIVE YOU THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE BOUGHT FROM ME AND KNOW THE PERSON I AM...SO THANKS FOR SAYING HI NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU..oh and let me guess you have never driven your car fast?

I must admit that while I wish they hadn't driven the car like that, I LOVED hearing the thing run.

And if the price was right, I wouldn't think twice about buying that car. It's a car and it's meant to be driven. From what they posted, it didn't appear to be abused.

Like two teenage boys out for fun on a hot Saturday night, I guess... actually, they made me laugh and remember the awe-struck feeling from cars gone by.

Sure - some stupid pricing based on what a KR can actually be bought for these days.

But - it sure sounded nice though...

Thanks

FIrst off Eagledriver!! and river racer ...I wasnt' driving! second off the car Did sell and yes the customer saw the video and was thrilled.."We gonna try an bust this thang quote" ah not on video please don't make up bs...You did watch the video and so did 20,000 other people, and I took it off as I left the dealership. It wasn't removed by Youtube..Nothing worse than a critic that doesn't know all the facts...PS that video sold the car!!! And it wasn't a car that was ordered for a specific customer I wouldn't drive a sold vehicle like it and if you didnt know the KR is pretty powerfull and being a passenger was a thrill... CRITICS WITH ONLY HALF THE FACTS LIKE YOU MAKE ME LAUGH!! IVE BEEN SELLING FORDS SINCE 1993 AND HAVE A CSI OF OVER 98% SO I CAN GIVE YOU THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE BOUGHT FROM ME AND KNOW THE PERSON I AM...SO THANKS FOR SAYING HI NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU..oh and let me guess you have never driven your car fast?

Can you atleast post the videos back up so tose of us less fortunate can watch them??

Archived