TEAM SHELBY FORUM

*Spring is Approaching - YAHOOOOOO*

Welcome to March 2010......:yahoo: :hyper2: The first day of Spring falls on Saturday the 20th also on a weekend..... :woohoo:

The first thing on my agenda is to blow up this Cave I've been hibernating in....... :hysterical: this has felt like the longest Winter..... :angry22: The second thing on my agenda clean my Mustang inside and out.... :happy feet: then take it for a cruise to look at newer Mustangs..... :shift: :happy feet: Last but not least shop for a new Bikini to prepare for the Summer of 2010..... :happy feet: which I hope will be :censored: better than the Summer of 2009..... :rant:

That reminds me. I need to shop for a new pair of thongs.

:hysterical: And don't let Ruf get a hold of those he'll want to borrow them..... :hysterical:

Wow, let's see...

De-Hibernate the Shelby GT and take it for a drive! :happy feet:

Yard clean up! ...seed...fertilize...

No plans to go anywhere until the first weekend of June - Pocono for the NASCAR race!

edit - and maybe a track day at Summit Point on 5/1.....

I'm hoping for another 3 to 4 weeks of snowmobiling. This has been the best winter ever.

I always wonder why people do not go out and enjoy the snow, why hibernate when you can go sking or snowmobiling?

I love all the seasons.

Was I smokin something last night..... :headscratch: it's snowing again..... :banghead:

:hysterical::hysterical:

3-6 inches up here tonight and tomorrow morning. :rant2: I suppose it could be worse though. It did snow for a week straight last week and we ended up with nothing. :happy feet:

This year I need to find more driving time in my 66. I have only around 250 miles in the past three years total. I put it on eBay last week to see what it would sell for, but that didn't work out very well.

The weather man says it is suppose to be sunny and in the 50’s this weekend. :happy feet: I think I will take a lawn chair, a couple of cold drinks and sit in the back yard and watch the snow melt.

Little league baseball is under way. We have been practicing for a month, and our first regular season game is Friday March 5. I am on the board, and I manage one team and assistant coach another, so it is little league baseball 5-6 days a week for me from February through the end of May.

Looks like another couple weeks before spring will hit for us.

Little league baseball is under way. We have been practicing for a month, and our first regular season game is Friday March 5. I am on the board, and I manage one team and assistant coach another, so it is little league baseball 5-6 days a week for me from February through the end of May.

I Love Baseball..... :happy feet: and especially when my Son played in Little League for 7 years and pitched a few no hitter games that was the greatest thing in the whole wide world and I was a very proud Mom watching from the sidelines.... :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: Now he's driving, got a steady girlfriend, has a job, working hard in high school and graduating in June, where does the time go..... :cry:

Good Luck Bob and Enjoy...... :)

Scratch that track day for now, at least until later in the year....I need to make sure I have enough days off to do it along w/ all the other stuff!! :shift:

I'm definitely ready for some salt-free roads....

The SGT is getting new baer brakes and muffler deletes first, then I'm taking a week off to try and finish building one of my other toys....

11564_1274881881961_1527364323_713524_3450983_n.jpg11564_1274881961963_1527364323_713526_3497014_n.jpg

I've got a little time though, no heat or top will be installed, so strictly a warm weather ride :)

Archived