TEAM SHELBY FORUM

08-09 GT500KR wheels/tires now available

We have brand new sets of 2008-2009 Shelby GT500KR wheels and tires available. These are sold in sets of four - never mounted, 0 miles, no blems or defects, just production overruns.

Includes:

2 x 255 45 ZR18 Goodyear Eagle Super car production tires.

2 x 285 40 ZR 18 Goodyear Eagle Super car production tires.

4 x GT400KR 18" Alcoa production wheels. Does not include center caps.

Mounted and balanced with sensors.

Team Shelby club members:

This product qualifies for a $450.00 discount from 03-31 March 2010. Not a member of the Team Shelby club? Click here to learn more.

Restricted Access Part:

CSM number required for purchase.

Available to 08-09 GT500KR owners.

Proof of registration required.

Vehicle must be in Shelby registry.

Call 702.405.3500 to order.

Click here to learn more.

We have very few sets of these available. We cannot guarantee you'll get a set, so please order soon.

We have brand new sets of 2008-2009 Shelby GT500KR wheels and tires available. These are sold in sets of four - never mounted, 0 miles, no blems or defects, just production overruns.

Includes:

This product qualifies for a $450.00 discount from 03-31 March 2010. Not a member of the Team Shelby club? Click here to learn more.

Restricted Access Part:

We have very few sets of these available. We cannot guarantee you'll get a set, so please order soon.

Every time I try to click on the link for more information this is what I get:

You do not have access to this page. Please contact customer service for further details on accessing this password protected section.

Any way to know the final prices?

Me too, but if you notice the first post they are GT400KR wheels, not GT500KR wheels :banghead: The misprint on the wheels makes them worth millions happy%20feet.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Includes:

Restricted Access Part:

Robert & Wendy: Thanks! Mounted Rims & cap got here last Friday. All the parts looked great- as usual! They're stored next to the KR.

Thanks again! JW

Glad you're happy with them. I need to buy a set this week too.:)

+1000000 ...... My tires came in today, along with my brake cap also, I'm a Happy KR owner. :happy feet:

Thanks Wendy and Robert!

New KR Tires 800x600.jpg

New KR Tires 800x600.jpg

FIACobra, I've got a rare 701 black plastic (light weight) cap I will trade you for that ugly billet aluminum cap you have there! I'll even drive to your house to pick it up! Seriously, I will even throw in a rare S pipe in the deal! Whatcha think? p.s. the deal stands 40 years from now too...

FIACobra, I've got a rare 701 black plastic (light weight) cap I will trade you for that ugly billet aluminum cap you have there! I'll even drive to your house to pick it up! Seriously, I will even throw in a rare S pipe in the deal! Whatcha think? p.s. the deal stands 40 years from now too...

Joker !

I thought you weren't able to get one, since you were wanting measurements to make your own...

Don't even mention that. Made some people angry which was not my intent. Glad it's over.

:headscratch:

TXCobra,

Do you have any issues with roost spraying from the 295's on you Alcoas? I was thinking of buying the same tires you have. They are on sale this week with a $160.00 rebate

I am concerned about the tires being wide enough to chip the paint from roost off the tires.

Thanks,

Jody

• 3 weeks later...

Could not have been one of us for 2 reasons.

1. They would've taken a loss at that price

2. Look at the sellers name ("Scrap Yard"??) Perhaps he got 2 from a wreck?...or they're "hot"?? I dunno.

Mine are safely tucked away in my basement.

I received my set of KR wheels this week. It took about a month to get them but they look to be in good shape. I also received one of the elusive KR brake fluid caps. I wasn't sure if I had made the cut but the cap was with the wheels. My wife thinks I should make a coffee table out of the wheels........what do you think ?? lol

SVT

• 3 weeks later...

Includes:

Restricted Access Part:

I want to purchase a set but the link is not working, what or whom do I need to contact or do to order these for my amazing car, thank you.

Archived