TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Signature Image Help

CrzyHorse

I tried uploading some images of my cars onto my signature but can not get them next to each other. In column form it is too long so if anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it.

Your problem may be pic size. I tried uploading two side-by-side and they wouldn't fit, but using a smaller 2nd pic, they would fit. I did put a space between the two URLs.

Shelby-GT500-Red-Stripe.jpgsigpic001.jpg

These are smaller and I could fit quite a few side-by-side.

sigpic001.jpgsigpic001.jpgsigpic001.jpg

Try re-sizing your pics or use thumb nails, (I haven't figured out how to do thumb nails). :banghead:

I do like the wheels on your yellow car. What are those and where did they come from?

Good Luck!

Your problem may be pic size. I tried uploading two side-by-side and they wouldn't fit, but using a smaller 2nd pic, they would fit. I did put a space between the two URLs.

Shelby-GT500-Red-Stripe.jpgsigpic001.jpg

These are smaller and I could fit quite a few side-by-side.

sigpic001.jpgsigpic001.jpgsigpic001.jpg

Try re-sizing your pics or use thumb nails, (I haven't figured out how to do thumb nails). :banghead:

I do like the wheels on your yellow car. What are those and where did they come from?

Good Luck!

Thnk you for the help...i will try it out tomorrow. The rims on the V6 are the Foose DF-5's. I had the chrome insert painted to match the body color. Thanks for the kind words and help.

Archived