TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New 2010 GT500 - Pittsburgh, PA

sierramike

It could have been a Camaro, it could have been a Challenger but after years of homework and years of waiting it HAD to be a Shelby. It’s worth the wait, it’s worth the sacrifice, my new 2010 GT500 is in my garage as of today. I look forward to the car and the fraternity that is Team Shelby. I need to join and register! Thank you Ford SVT and Carroll Shelby for making a lifelong dream come true. If I may, I'd like to give credit to Bob Popson of Shults FORD. The entire process through delivery was handled very well with a lot of patience. My o.c.d. meter has been pegged and I sure appreicate a guy like Bob and the KILLER detail preformed by Mike Cameron.

It could have been a Camaro, it could have been a Challenger but after years of homework and years of waiting it HAD to be a Shelby. It's worth the wait, it's worth the sacrifice, my new 2010 GT500 is in my garage as of today. I look forward to the car and the fraternity that is Team Shelby. I need to join and register! Thank you Ford SVT and Carroll Shelby for making a lifelong dream come true. If I may, I'd like to give credit to Bob Popson of Shults FORD. The entire process through delivery was handled very well with a lot of patience. My o.c.d. meter has been pegged and I sure appreicate a guy like Bob and the KILLER detail preformed by Mike Cameron.

Hello and welcome to the family...Like you said you have to join and register with us.....you will not be disappointed this is a wonderful site and yes you made the right choice in buying a Shelby....Remenber to also register your Shelby and if I could be of assistance to you regarding your Shelby GT 500, just ask....

Enjoy and be safe,

Alexandros

Shelby American Registrar GT 500

sierramike,

Congratulations! You're going to love this Shelby. K-w/W color combo is fantastic. I just hope that snow melts off soon, so you can get some miles of smiles seat time without salt on the roads. Enjoy!

Great to see another guy from the Burgh on here! Beautifull car, can't go wrong with that color combination. I'd love to see your car in person sometime, havn't seen the blue on the new body style yet. Been thinking about a white with silver stripes that a dealer out near the airport has. This was the first Shelby that I've seen in white/silver and didn't think it would look as great as is does in person. The finish on these new Fords is killer, far better than that seen on the '08 Vette that I just sold.

Best to ya and enjoy the new Beast! Scott.

welcome, sweet snake

Hey GOT SVT (and all else from PA), you got me thinkin'...are there any PA or Western PA Shelby clubs? I noticed your avatar and wanted to ask. Thanks for the advice and direction for the new guy! I really hope to hear from the PA contingency. :yup: Again, thanks for the welcome everyone.

• 1 year later...

Hey GOT SVT (and all else from PA), you got me thinkin'...are there any PA or Western PA Shelby clubs? I noticed your avatar and wanted to ask. Thanks for the advice and direction for the new guy! I really hope to hear from the PA contingency. :yup: Again, thanks for the welcome everyone.

Welcome Mike, from the other side of the Keystone State!!! :happy feet: I'm a member of PennMustangs also, most of what they do is in the east but there are quite a few folks from that side also.

Just remember, cold tires, cold pavement and a lot of horsepower equal disaster! Now go have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived