TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Was it just me?

thewheelman

Was it just me, or did any of the rest of you have trouble focusing on Ol' Shel' giving the command at the Shelby American this weekend? Kim Kardashian was awfully distracting........

I saw it. She is attractive though I am not a fan. What I really liked was the small part about the new GT350. Car sounds great and looks great. One of the commentators commented on how loud it was. Cool!

I THOUGHT KIM K. LOOKED GOOFY IN THAT PINK JUMP SUIT :hysterical:

I ALSO LIKE THE PIECE THEY DID ON THE GT350 AND I BELIEVE I SAW

THE BUDMAN OPENING THE DOORS OF THE SHOOROOM WHEN KYLE

PETTY AND COMPANY WAS PULLING THE GT350 OUTSIDE.

SCOTTY

Before she lost a few pounds a couple of months ago, Kim's ass was so large, it's had it's own zip code, congressional representation, and it's own gravity field too!

hysterical.gif

Shelby and getting to see the GT 350 pace car was the only reason I watched. Usually I would

not watch a NASCAR race. I quit watching after #3 past, # 2 & # 88 retired. But Shelby drew me

back in!

As far as Kim K ... when you've seen one Ho, you seen em all! She is lucky they let her stand beside

a Legend and an American Icon!

Kevin

07SGT2591

I thought it was kinda sad that she got "co-Grand Marshal" with an American legend. Just my 2 cents.

Jer

Before she lost a few pounds a couple of months ago, Kim's ass was so large, it's had it's own zip code, congressional representation, and it's own gravity field too!

hysterical.gif

And that was before the Chilean earthquake!

Ah! You guys are too straight-line oriented! Doesn't everyone love a few curves?????

Does anybody have pics of the event...

Thanks

I snapped a couple...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2052239&id=1472254242&l=0a8219717e

Jer

Archived