DubbsFaris

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which Browser do you use?

• Microsoft Internet Explorer
    • Apple Safari
    • Firefox (icluding Flock)
    • Google Chrome
    • Opera

Okay, jokes aside....I need to figure out just how far behind the curve I am here....how many of you actually use firefox?

More importantly, after you answer, can you comment on your level of satisfaction with your choice?

Okay, jokes aside....I need to figure out just how far behind the curve I am here....how many of you actually use firefox?

More importantly, after you answer, can you comment on your level of satisfaction with your choice?

Warren,

I use internet explorer. I'm as unhappy as the next guy. Slow for change is my problem.

I use the Windows Internet Explorer only because I use Windows all day long at work. Money for software other than Virus protection and firewall subscription takes from the Mod Money.

DrKSGT

I use the Windows Internet Explorer only because I use Windows all day long at work. Money for software other than Virus protection and firewall subscription takes from the Mod Money.

DrKSGT

When did Mozilla start charging for Firefox?

I use IE8 and since the change to "Firefox" I get a compatability note that pops up on some TS pages.

I am a total computer novice and have always used IE. I did use Firefox on my work computer, but I really saw little difference. If FF is more secure I think that's important. Fortunately I have not had any security breaches. I will continue with Microsoft. The movie was not one of my Eastwood favorites.

Archived