TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ADD another Vista Blue!!

shelbymustangdan

After waiting since day one of the order banks opening, my Vista Blue/Performance White Shelby has completed it's journey home!!

I got the call yesterday afternoon, but it had been the busiest Friday at work since I place the order or course! There was no way I could make it down, and wanted to pick her up in the day light. Woke up Saturday morning to rain, earlier than predicted, but it stoped raining for a two hour period, enough to go get her! Sure, the roads were wet, but never ran the wipers once! (and nothing a little car wash couldn't take care of when we got home)

She now sits in the garage along with the other steeds: (see pics)

> Top left is a 67 coupe currently getting a 5.0/AOD install.

> Bottom left is the "daily driver" 2001 GT.

> Top right is a 67 fastback, with a 351W stroked to 408, Edelbrock RPM package, JBA exhaust, etc.

Now, the parking spaces in the TWO car garage are full, and I have maximized my real estate taxes!! :o)

Since the rain has started again and is predicted to run through Monday, I'm sure I will have some quality garage time with her.

I hope the pics upload!!

Thanks for everyone's feedback, information, and support on this forum!!

post-3729-1168712570_thumb.jpg

post-3729-1168712603_thumb.jpg

post-3729-1168712653_thumb.jpg

post-3729-1168712570_thumb.jpg

post-3729-1168712603_thumb.jpg

post-3729-1168712653_thumb.jpg

Dan,

Glad to see yours made it home OK. Enjoy your new ride. Can you check under the hood at the back above the SC by the rubber gasket and see if the underside of the hood has any inperfections. Some members have reported this problem and there is a thread going on it.

Rob

Archived