TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Are we moving away from Tiffany?

ingram4868

Probably because these are new Shelby's therefore, a NEW Logo........... The Whole Snake Emblems helped bring the Past to the Present. Look at the 2007 -2010 Shelby GT 500 Lower Side Stripes, they do not look like the 1967-1968 Shelby's (or the 1969-1970 Shelby's). Look at the Lemans Stripes.........The original Lemans Stripes were 2 inches apart not 1 inch.

DDT is correct, the rights to the tiffany cobra belongs to Ford. The "S" snake design is owned by SA although it is not new, it also adorned the 69-70 cars.

Chris

That makes sense. I've only been aware of the Tiffany snake beginning with the 1993 "SVT Cobra" Mustang

I personal love the new S-snake logo. I wish they would make more stuff with it on it.

+1

Had been off a few days and thoroughly impressed when I saw this in place of the CS style emblem. Sure would like a decal to replace one I purchased a while back and have not used.

Tiffany Snake is by far the cooler of the two. That's a fact and there can be no argument about it. Mods may close this thread now.

Hey the "TRUTH is the TRUTH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They can go ahead and close the thread if they

"CAN'T HANDLE the TRUTH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

I have said it before and I'll probably say it again, the Berg snake looks like it has an overbite which in turn makes it look more like a "goofy snake" to me. The Tiffany Snake has a furrowed brow with sharp, beady eyes which makes it look meaner. I also think that the Dodge Viper snake looks better than the Berg Snake because it at least has a smirk on it's face.

post-4213-126772710996_thumb.gif

post-4213-126747529408_thumb.jpg

Dodge Viper snake logo.bmp

Just my opinion of course.

post-4213-126772710996_thumb.gif

I have said it before and I'll probably say it again, the Berg snake looks like it has an overbite which in turn makes it look more like a "goofy snake" to me. The Tiffany Snake has a furrowed brow with sharp, beady eyes which makes it look meaner. I also think that the Dodge Viper snake looks better than the Berg Snake because it at least has a smirk on it's face.

goofy18.gif

Just my opinion of course.

I vote for the Tiffany snake. Maybe they should rename the Berg snake the Disney snake. :hysterical:

The "S" or "Berg" Snake dates back to the 69-70 Shelby Mustangs(check out the steering wheel or dash), the "Tiffany" dates back to the 67-68 Shelby Mustangs..... so it's all good....

David,

Thanks! So the Snake on the Team Shelby symbol under our Forum name is the "BERG" Snake?

I like them both but my vote is with the Tiffany Snake. So why do they call it a Tiffany Snake?

Mike

+1 on the Tiffany Cobra!

I have to speak up...

I have a SGT

I like the berg snake better. 1 vote berg snake.

Can I vote more than once? :hysterical:

And

The viper snake has 2 front teeth too. looks like an overbite.

I have to speak up...

I have a SGT

I like the berg snake better. 1 vote berg snake.

Can I vote more than once? :hysterical:

And

One vote per vehicle??????????

You will have to purchase more "GOOFY SNAKE CARS"???????? :hysterical:

Archived